• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Priest 60 Priest Chardev style spreadsheet

Losse

Authorized
Ever wanted to know how your stats would change when you equipped certain gear? Long ago there used to be a webtool called chardev which let you do exactly that. As my programming capabilities are rather limited I turned to Excel for making a spreadsheet to accomplish something close to this. I started making this while I was still playing priest on Emerald Dream and kept working on it more off than on. If you find anything in the sheet that is not correct, please make a post in this thread stating what.

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx...=file,xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!ALuIjjPql1e1HmU

Copy paste from the introduction:

Hello,

This is a spreadsheet which calculates the stats for a level 60 priest. The values are all according to patch 1.12.1. It is a sort of chardev-style tool.
You can find instructions and information below. I hope you find this a useful tool.

Losse

General
● Only the most relevant stats are given; spell penetration not included.

Character Overview
● This contains an overview of the stats of your character
● The Character Overview will be displayed in each tab (except References).
● You can fill in "<yourname>" with your own charactername via the race tab. This is purely cosmetic.
● Agility is not taken into account for armour calculation nor are there any armour enchants included.
TO DO: Spell information, item links, shadow spell mechanics check, add multiple set piece bonuses into calculation

Spells
● This contains an overview of the numerical spells your character can cast.
● Some values might be inaccurate or different from what you experience on your private server. The shadow values especially are sometimes off from what I've managed to check.
● There is a custom power value you can fill in. This overwrites your current spell damage or healing numbers. This was added to make it possible to calculate spell healing or damage if you had an X amount of bonus spell damage or healing.

Race and talents
● Pick a race by filling in 1 in the "Input" column.
TO DO: Clicking a racial trait will bring you to the corresponding page on the database.
● Pick a talent by filling in 1 in the "Input" column. Talents are automatically considered to be maxed out. (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
● If you have 3 pieces of T2, fill in 1 in the appropriate row.
TO DO: Clicking a talent will bring you to the corresponding page on the database.

Gear
● Equip a piece of gear by filling in 1 in the "Input" column per gearslot.
● There is an "additional item" option which enables you to fill in values of a gearpiece of your liking that is still missing in the list.
● The gear listed has some relevancy for level 60 characters. Some gear might not be included.
TO DO: Clicking an item will bring you to the corresponding page on the database.

Enchants
● "Enchant" an item by filling in 1 in the "Input" column.
TO DO: Clicking an enchant will bring you to the corresponding page on the database.

TO DO: Add buff tab

References
● Contains base stats and formulas used as well as sources for getting these.

Great work. Was on the verge of making something similar (but not nearly as comprehensive as what you made) so you just saved me a lot of time ;>

I'll play around with it more in depth later.

Top Bottom