• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

84% to 83%?

ra2z

Did anyone else notice the completetion increase to 84% and then drop towards 83%?

But it did go from 81% to 83%.

Certainly a good way to start the day.

My-Body-Is-Ready.jpg

Any increase in percentage is a good thing. We'll meet here again at 99% to wait the release like at a New Year's Eve party countdown wooo :w00t:

well, sometimes you think you've fixed something and then after you test it some more you find out you haven't.

yeah it often goes that way :)

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code

the good news is that it's going up slowly but steadily

Any increase in percentage is a good thing. We'll meet here again at 99% to wait the release like at a New Year's Eve party countdown wooo :w00t:

It wont be 99% on start. Naxx and AQ wont be open in the begining, there could be some other content that wont be open as well, so it should be somewhere between 90% - 95% on release.

I thought I was watching the progress bar like a stalker...

But compared to all y'all freaks...Im not so bad :p.

Progress is good even if you have to take a step in the opposite direction once in a while.

I was very glad to even see it go up at all.
And besides I still dont know what Im gonna play as.

Desicions desicions..

Several bars were moved from 97-99% to 95% (which is always more realistic), that's why 84->83 happened I think.

Top Bottom