• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A cool race after launch

SeeQ

Authorized
Ok, so I wanted to keep it to myself but why not make a cool challenge, I did this once already.

As soon as the server launches, the gurubashi arena chest spawns aswell. Now if you make a troll/orc, turn around and run up the hill, jump in to the water, youre almost instantly at ratchet. Now the road from booty bay makes it, so that you should make a rogue to avoid gorillas.

You can make anywhere from 1 to 10 gold from the chest, depends on the loot + 16bag, trinket.
Might be cool for a group of lvl 1s to race for it :))

And die several times while running through STV? :p Rather level up and earn that 1-10 gold easily as i level.

Cool idea, but not really worth it if you ask me..

are you sure, this chest have fix spawn time? You sure it didnt spawn only when some number of players are inside arena?

It is worth it, the road there takes 10minutes. You leave your lvl 1 there and log in every 3 hours. Loot items, sell items, get rich, fuck bitches

i didnt know the chest has that much gold and a 16 slot bag oO. is that true?

Arena chest spawn each 3 hour starting from 12.00 ,also it despawn after 5 minute

as i said already, chest spawn at 00, 03 am, 06am, 9am, 12am, 3pm,6 pm, 9pm and despawn in 5 minute ;p so u cant really farm it

Top Bottom