• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A farewell to "waiting"

Occult

I've been waiting for Kronos to come out for over a year and checking this forum multiple times per day since it seems. I know there are other people waiting longer than this. State how long you have been waiting for Kronos and say your reason you are glad being done waiting. I'll start with my reason: because I need a hobby other than my girlfriend and hitting refresh on these forums every 15 minutes. :)

Hey, i don't played wow since 1-2 years, cauz of traveling and a bad computer, after thinking of what i will do by hazard i see this good server and remember my old memories, now i'm with my big and sexy computer waiting for this server ! and it's free of course :D

I will leave my girlfriend, no time for random shit xD

Nah, I am here from 2011 :lol: Still waiting for Kronos to be appreciated by wide community :blink:

I hope this will be the last try to launch the server to its deserved glory. I don't want to wait for Kronos#4 in a few months.

I wait since summer 2014.
And now i will go on vaccation for one week. Exactly 2 hours before release...
I booked the hotel 3 days before the release date was announced...
Well I visit Prag, maybe I should visit the twinstar guys :)

I found out about the project about a few months ago from Lharts and Zyro (thanks to them) and ever since i couldn't wait to make Kronos my new home. I've enjoyed every bit of the beta and i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy every bit of the actual gameplay. :biggrin:

I've been waiting for 10 days. It's felt like a while :blink:

And TBH, yes I am a Nost exile. I felt the minor bugs firsthand of that server (lost boots, charge into mob box, hourly disconnects), and while still playable, were terribly annoying. Heard about Kronos in general chat and decided to take a look!

Last edited:
have been waiting for about 3 months. ^^ love the comunity, probably the bigest reason im stil waiting and did not even try N server. :3

yep, community is all for me mmo are great cauz we meet so much peoples and friends across the world :)

around 5 months....and yes...im still her be coz of community........and afc for Chero :laugh:

So many new faces here... Well, I'm relatively new as well - just heard about Kronos in August. Hype is real, hype is painful. I'm glad that the waiting pain is coming to an end. Searching for news several times a day... I'll rather play WoW a bit :)

Have been looking for this server and forums for few months. Managed to make account last night and will be playing all night long tonight! :lol:

playing / sticking around Kronos from it's first incarnation.. i did quit K2 for a while, but stayed on Ares (TBC realm) for pvp.. now it's time to get back in vanilla once again :devil:

T-minus 4 hours 30 minutes to:-

DcXjVEb.png

Top Bottom