• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A few questions about content timing

trott

The information site says all dungeons will be available at launch.
Has there been any discussion at all about possibly delaying Dire Maul instances?
1.12.1 DM gear turns Molten Core into more of a joke than it already is, difficulty wise. I know I'd like to see a delay on that.

As for PvP gear, I believe Qgaming was going to be releasing the old pvp gear before the new pvp gear... any plans to do something similar here?

For certain hybrid classes/builds the old pvp gear is actually better statted.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

The link doesn't answer the question about the PvP gear.

I don't think DM will be much of a problem though, many of Strat, Scholo and Blackrock drops were updated and reitemized before 1.12.1 to better fit the itemization presented in DM, so unless the plan is to introduce the old itemization at launch and reitemize like it was done in retail I don't think we're going to see much of a difference.

Unforunately, what turns Molten Core into a complete joke is for the biggest part all the talent revamps and the dungeon itemization changes in general.
These two things cannot be reverted, if that was possible, we would have loved to change that and then you could have turned all of the T1 content into a "challenge" again.
But as SgtFreakshow said, the items in ALL highend dungeons got changed and since we cannot revert this, the Dire Maul items really are not much of a factor anymore as a whole. That's why we decided that players can get immediate access to Dire Maul, at least it gives you another dungeon to visit on your way to level 60 (if you choose to) and leads to less boredom prior to the raiding.

Anyways, there will be an official Newspost with more in-depth info conerning the line of content releases, somewhere the next few weeks.

I think nothing was stated about Silithus windstones bosses and Silithus in general (like CC quest hub). I did not find any info on http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/ . Will they be opened from server start?
And if we opened this topic, what about Wizard Oil ( added in patch 1.8.0) and other items added later.

The silithus stones & quests are a good question, if they are open at launch people can grind up Cenarion Circle reputation in anticipation of AQ20, furthermore some of the rewards from the Cenarion Circle Battlegear is superior to not only MC, but also BWL drops.

As for Wizard Oil since it requires honored with the Zandalar Tribe to buy it, it won't become available to anyone before ZG is released, which will be after the release of BWL.

Top Bottom