• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A German (spoken) Guild

druMarco

Good Day Kronos Boys!

First of all, please do not convict me about my bad english skills :whistling:

So now, that we are all know about the open beta and the release date of kronos, its time for me to look out for the german players of Kronos - and we all know there enough of them here :smile:

I noticed and wrote myself some posts in the guild forums about some german players, anyway i thought its better now to make a own topic about that, to see how many guys of you are interested, if there could be a homepage someone can make, who is gonna play horde/alliance and so on....

Tell us, so maybe we could arrange a german guild?! :shifty:

As far as i know alot of germans are already in international PvE guilds.

Just a heads up because i agree about there is a good amount of germans here, but guildless i don't think many of them are :)

Hello there,

as a germand myself I would love to play with other germans aside. Well even though I can only play about 4-6 hours a week (sometimes more or less) I would love to spend those hours with german companions. So if you want to make a guild or something and you need 1 person you can count me in ;-).

Ich würde mich freuen wenn es eine deutsche Gilde gebene würde (eine Fungilde reicht mir auch völlig, da ich eh nicht so meeeeega viel Zeit habe :D)

Gruß/Greets

I will join with some friends.. Around 10 germans ;) Haven't applied to any guild yet, but will certainly be playing on alliance.

I'd probably join, horde or not. In the end it doesn't matter anyway as long as the guild community is good.

Who wants to sacrifice himself for the greater cause and become guild leader?

Yeah, we need one who take over control here, best one who can make a homepage and organize such things :innocent:

Since it is only 2 days until release and nothing is happenning I thought about starting a Skype group so its easier to communicate :p

So for everyone who is interested to join feel free to add me:
ohnoezz

Yeah - let´s rock...:smile:

I think it will be good to open a global german speaking Channel ingame. Called German :laugh:

I know there's at least one other German guild. Forgot the name though :wacko:

Top Bottom