• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

a month since last update, less than one month left of 2014

Is the project abandoned now? No new videos, no staff comments, no nothing. And it has been a long time. :sad: Give us some info please.

Quote from another topic.
I admit that his post pissed me off a bit too much and I even considered changing it right after.
Then I remembered how much I hate this fucking impatience some people have and left it as it is.
If he wasn't fairly new to the project I might have reacted a bit more calm.

For every new server so far or any game announced its always the same shit.

Maybe I just see it wrong cause I know the staff already and trust them. Others might not be so familiar with Chero and his team.
Let them just do their work and stay a little more patient. Its not that hard actually.

I feel for lharts' frustration, but people are hyped to play here so there will always be impatient people.

If he wasn't fairly new to the project I might have reacted a bit more calm.

gotta remember though, if someone is new and is asking excitedly when it will be released, it's likely because s/he doesn't intend to stay new for very long - s/he is planning on rolling here seriously and is looking forward to it. no need to rip on people cause they haven't been around here for a couple years like you - in a couple years they might be still around and just as knowledgable and dedicated as you / anyone else.

re: team update, lookin forward to it!

Well thanks. I am not frustrated though :)
Its just that people tend to interpret the weirdest things into a situation when they get impatient.
The quote I made was an example for that. I don't get why they do that.

Titan was somehow right - in a way. I went a bit too far here and got carried away by emotions. Happens sometimes.

I understand the frustration of not being updated, but sometimes you just gotta Take it easy. Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy. Lighten up while you still can. Don't even try to understand. Just find a place to make your stand, and take it easy.

Top Bottom