• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance [A] Oceanic Player LF guild

zPrQD6S

Authorized
A few friends and I have rolled alliance characters. Have played on the server and are loving what we see. We are really keen to get into leveling. What I can see is there is very little oceanic people playing on this server. There is a guild for the horde side but we are alliance. Are there any guilds with people from our timezone playing? Would love to meet some new faces and begin the tedious grind

Hey man. I've decided I'd like to take the plunge into private servers also. I'm an Australian player who'll be active when I arrive back from Canada at the end of May. Judging from what I've seen, another Vanilla server, Nostalrius Begins, has a swag of Oceanic time zone players on both Horde and Alliance side. I'd like to play with Oceanic players so I'll see what the server population is still like in a month to decide which server to go with. I like the look of Kronos and it would be my pick if there were a reliable number of people in the Oceanic time zone playing on this server. As I'm sure you know, grouping and social interaction was much more of a factor in Vanilla than in current WoW.

Hey guys, we have an oceanic guild on the Horde side of this server. If you are interested in joining then let me know. I have found that there is not an abundance of oceanic players on this server, so we may as well band together as many of us as we can in to one guild.

Not a bad suggestion good sir. I'll have to convince myself to roll a Horde character when the time comes. I've always played Alliance and was looking forward to starting in Dun Morogh and working my way through but we'll see. Thanks for the reply any how!

Hello Fizzlbang!
I have done a little research and it turns out Twelve has abbondoned ship and gone over to Nost.
Have you made a Guild yet?
If so how many members?
Cheers

Hi, I'm from Thailand so not really oceanic based but quite near. If you got a guild or are always looking for some new players, I'd be happy to join :)

Top Bottom