• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[A] Shadowpriest LF semi / hardcore Raiding Guild

H1ghkl44s

Hello,

I´m looking for a raiding guild on K3. I used to play alot on the old Nost PvP and PvE Server. Cleared everything up to Naxx release there, mainly as a Resto Shaman / Mage. The guild i was in on the PvE Server pretty much dominated Worldbosses and got all the Server first on Horde side. Due to my current work - life balance, i´d prefer a more casual guild to join.

What i am looking for in a guild is a friendly and playful environment where people are reliable. I´m not interested in joining a guild where every 5 minutes somebody tries to impress people with their digital achievements to shit on people. On the other side of the spectrum, i´d prefer to play with people who have done the content before already and are not Backpaddeling :p

Currently i am leveling on K3 (lvl 52 at the time of writing this post). My plan is to rank up to at least r10 for the blue PvP Set which has decent dps stats.

If anybody got questions, feel free to ask =)

Last edited:
There are only 8 debuff slots until aq release, so shadowpriests are useless in raid until there

16 Debuff slots get implemented with ZG, which is in December. Also theres enough debuff slots for Shadowweaving in a lot of Raid setups if DPS Warriors are not speccing deep wounds which usually should not be picked at this point if everybody is playing in a collective mindset.

Also I doubt anybody is useless in a raid. But go ahead.

the only value from shadowpriest in raid is +10% damage for warlocks, otherwise he is useless raid spot

You might want to start out as a healer in order to show the guild you are not joining out of greed and that you can be flexible and then request to go shadow later on in December when ZG is released along with the increase from 8 to 16 debuff slots.

the only value from shadowpriest in raid is +10% damage for warlocks, otherwise he is useless raid spot

This is not a mathematical discussion about DPS. I´ve raided in multiple hardcore server first guilds on different private servers and all of them had a shadowpriest. If you want to argue the viability of shadowpriest maybe go into a forum for that specificly. this is a thread of a player looking to join a raiding guild.

Was it server first deadmines or wailing caverns? Hardcore guild never will take a shadowpriest untill 16 debuff slots available in raid, as warlocks are low dps until there as well

Top Bottom