• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue A Simple Request (Quest)

Slaagi

Hello,

just wanted to ask if this lvl 50 Rogue questline works in the server? I am already lvl 60 but can´t see the quest if I go to trainer. Does it have some requirements like completing the earlier Rogue class quests? Or was it added in a patch thats not currently in the server, cant remember.

If someone knows and shares the knowledge - would be great.

Cheers,

Slaagi

I does work, try a different trainer. It may also require friendly with Ravenholdt. If that is the case, have fun farming 150+ emblems.

I does work, try a different trainer. It may also require friendly with Ravenholdt. If that is the case, have fun farming 150+ emblems.

It doesn't require any reputation, just go to any rogue trainer and pick the quest. Since you're level 60 you won't be able to see the yellow exclamation point.

Check this link for more infos. On the right side of the screen you'll see from which NPCs you can pick this quest.

Top Bottom