• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information A sun that never sets

Good change, give the everyman a go and help foster the server.

World dragons were a fun part of vanilla that 99% of the server are missing out on because a handful of guilds are taking them simply so that others cant.

People were requesting increased difficulty, well gz these dragons will be more difficult to kill now.

The everyman isn't going to get a World Dragon, I guarantee it, at least not on K1.

Last edited:
Incoming Synced vs Vanguard Tagging competition. I guess Emerald Dragons release was epic experience for the whole server huh?

On serious note: Horde get your shit together, or we need faction transfer to even the situation out.

Incoming Synced vs Vanguard Tagging competition. I guess Emerald Dragons release was epic experience for the whole server huh?

On serious note: Horde get your shit together, or we need faction transfer to even the situation out.

lets go horde side, i want the rend buff and WF.

and i wanna be a troll worrier agen, ally races have shitty attack animations.

Incoming no one cares on Kronos 1 and tagging competition between superior faction's guilds on Kronos 2.

This is a terrible change that I sincerely hope gets reversed and never makes its way to K2.

All this does is punish the guilds who closely monitor world boss spawn timers, spend hours scouting, and have raiders dedicated enough to be ready at any moment for a spawn.

The result of this I'm sure will be less PvP and more cross-faction deals and same faction griefing :rolleyes2:

All this does is punish the guilds who closely monitor world boss spawn timers, spend hours scouting, and have raiders dedicated enough to be ready at any moment for a spawn.
Look at Kronos logs, sit afk on a level 1 in zone, have summon alts ready to summon a raid.

HARDCORE DEDICATION.

Taerar got bugged more than usual and was evading like crazy so our midnight team gave up. The dragon was up for 20 hours until our evening raid killed it. Yet you introduce 30 mins delay and blame summon alts.

Just remove the delay on Kronos I so we can go back to sleep faster. Waiting 20+ minutes in front of a dragon that you cannot attack and trying not to fall asleep because there is no competition at all is not fun.

TL/DR: Remove world boss 30 minute immunity at least on Kronos I.

Any motivation for guilds to kill it is basically zero due to having to compete with summoning alts everywhere, second client when engaged in actual PVP, etc.

No one wants to do that shit to get crappy NR items that aren't even useful. We killed Azuregos when the timing lined up perfectly for our raid and you couldn't do shit about it, did you enjoy that competition?

You complain about the world boss situation on Kronos but you basically created the state it is in.

I'm fine with you guys having to wait before you can pull. Maybe you can call it a team building exercise.

I don't complain about "world boss situation". I complain about pointless delay that does nothing but annoy us.

Of course that you two, whom this change doesn't affect in any way, and affects us negatively, are in support of it. Wouldn't expect any more of you.

This server has significantly deviated from blizz-like in many ways. But honestly, more than 95% of the world boss loot is objectively bad. It is unfortunate for VG but the precedent for breaking blizz-like has already been set.

At least fix Taerar, was nice to see it reset 10 times because the ramp in ashenvale is too long and thus makes Taerar evade after banish phase...

I think someone made a ticket for that too.

Have the dragon spawns actually been random? It's always seemed to be Emeriss/Ysdonre on Eastern Kingdoms and Taerar/Lethon on Kalimdor.

Also you guys could totally just... stay in bed for 30 minutes.. then get up ready to slay the dragon.

Top Bottom