• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AB weekend status.

mainfinity

Lots of people actually waited for this AB weekend,since last time we could play ab weekend without lags was 1.5 months ago.So i have a question,will the weekend time be extended since we lose at least 2 days out of 3.Thx for all you are doing,i appreciate all the hard work,but would love to hear the answer about AB.Thx again.

They promised to freeze ranks for one more week when the DDoS occured, but nothing happened. A lot of people downranked and had to spend more weeks. Pretty sure nothing will be extended, AB week as well.

Well extending ab weekend shoudl be easier than freezing all the ranks.Still waiting for moderator answer.

Or just make next week another AB weekend and resume normal schedule after that.... That cannot be too hard to do.

Or just make next week another AB weekend and resume normal schedule after that.... That cannot be too hard to do.

Bump, 2 ab weekends in row kinda screwed, next weekend scheduled to be normal weekend so any chance we could get another ab here this week?

Bump, 2 ab weekends in row kinda screwed, next weekend scheduled to be normal weekend so any chance we could get another ab here this week?

Would like this as well..we lost the entire weekend last month and whole saturday this month. It would only be fair.

Last edited:
How about rebalancing the whole BG weekends thing? Prolong AB and AV weekends two days - it will make people play AB-AV-WSG 6-6-16 instead of current 4-4-20. Kronos never meant to be 100% Blizzlike. And as far as I know, the reputation gain on WSG and AB is already raised (correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember they disabling the feature).

Let's implement another game-enchancing thing! Haters gonna hate, but two days are not actually that much :)
===
I understand that the idea has certain downsides, so I won't create a new thread about it unless there's some support here.

Top Bottom