• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Ability Scaling e.g. Eviscerate

maredasan

Authorized
Hi,

just a quick question; During most of Vanilla abilities like eviscerate did not have attack power scaling, they changed that at some point, during like AQ release or so, how will that work here? Will those abilities scale with AP from the start or after some point?
I remember alot of rogues going "hemo" spec during that time cause eviscerate would crit around 2,5k with good gear, which was pretty insane (cheap shot -> 2x hemo -> evis -> dead). Yea, anyone know? :)

Cheers

Im not sure, but I recall seeing a staff post before some time. Where they said all parts of the game will be from 1.12.1 except progressive PvE content release. Re-writing abilities and talents, and then re-writing them for a second time to be in par with the game patch will take a huge ammount of time. And im sure all of the people waiting for Kronos are much eager to play already. And it wont be that much of a deal either. Without gear donations and with 1x rates on everything, it will be slow and hard enough to get full BiS.
Its very hard and slow to even make talens be blizzlike in the first place, and re-writing them several times in a row is even greater work than anyone that doesnt work with developing can imagine. Imagine looking for a single piece of lentil in a huge pile of beans. Its pretty much the same.:biggrin:

It's not just rewriting with every patch, but also the search for changes and exact formulas/functions in each patch, which itself is pretty hard. The system of final core and gradually unlocked content is taken from all Twinstar's other projects and works pretty well, even though some would say it is not entirely Blizzlike, well its not, but again, finding all the Blizz-bugs, mechanics and many other things itself takes a lot of effort.

What I was doing on previous Kronos was actually- cheap, hemo, gouge, death ray into cold blood+evis macro. Thats the reason Ill prob roll a rogue, its too addicting and I got used to death ray so much, the problem is you cant fit it into other abilities with other classes, if you get what im saying, gouge is perfect for this. And maybe pala repe.

What I was doing on previous Kronos was actually- cheap, hemo, gouge, death ray into cold blood+evis macro. Thats the reason Ill prob roll a rogue, its too addicting and I got used to death ray so much, the problem is you cant fit it into other abilities with other classes, if you get what im saying, gouge is perfect for this. And maybe pala repe.

Haha thats pretty nice indeed. :D

Top Bottom