• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other About best Healer PVE class

Spufy

Authorized
We can talk about who is the best/more usefull healer in Ground/raid.My top 3 is
1.Resto druid-can survive if something going wrong(bear form)....no going so fast OOM....easy to leveling
2.I wondeiring a lot about that....but will say-Shaman....no so hard to leveling....have totems to supp group....no so hard to leveling for me
3.Will say Priest here.....amazing for healer....little slow to leveling(for me) and almost never go oom.

I know have some paladin good healer's but never play with it...so cant say nothing about it :)

If you're relying on bear form to survive in PvE you're doing something horribly wrong.

There is no one best PvE healer, all are needed. That said I do believe priest are the most flexible, they have good long and short heals, they have a HoT, a shield and an AoE heal. And don't forget fear ward, incredibly useful on certain fights.

In that case, Shaman have wipe recovery. Druid and paladins also have wipe recovery to a lesser extent.

And Soulstones should cover that for Allies mostly.

@ OP: Best PvE healer, like was mentioned, doesn't exist otherwise everyone would roll it.
Me personally, I like Resto Druids for Healers.
Closely followed by Priest, then Pally, then Shaman.

And Soulstones should cover that for Allies mostly.

@ OP: Best PvE healer, like was mentioned, doesn't exist otherwise everyone would roll it.
Me personally, I like Resto Druids for Healers.
Closely followed by Priest, then Pally, then Shaman.
Soul stones work if you have enough warlocks and their soulstones are off of cool down, in early vanilla raiding shamans came in handy for my guild.

Soul stones work if you have enough warlocks and their soulstones are off of cool down, in early vanilla raiding shamans came in handy for my guild.

Shamans are the best raid revivers for sure.
But Alliance doesn't have acces to that, which is awesome cause we don't have Pallies.
I like that Horde/Alliance exclusivity.

So thats why I said that about Locks and Alliance.

For sure will play resto dudu...not must dicede what proff to learn...maybe alchim :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom