• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

About respec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diovolikus

I was playing both Kronos, and Nostalrius before. They're both was good, and Kronos currently doing a better job on the server. I don't think there's any suggestions really needed for blizzlike server, cause vanilla was quite balanced in itself, and only thing which most important atm is to make Kronos as close as possible to blizzlike. But still there was one plus on Nostalrius, the cost of talents unlearn was lower. It was like 5 gold for each respec, no matter how many times you've done them before and u know... it was GREAT. Cause when u need to switch spec, as warrior, due lack of tanks, it's 100 damn gold, for 2 respecs, to tank and back. Sometimes u really want to help, but can't cause of lack of money, cause u don't have time for gold grinding dat much. On the other hand, i don't see any reason, why this shouldn't be applied here. U can put each respec like 10-15 gold, which still not for free, but much more humanely. And only thing, can be bad in it, players, whos going to take all they want, for all spec, but... wasn't they there even whitout cheap respec? They was. And even with that, these people will not get anything they're want in normal guild, cause now ppl know more about, what each class needed, and in good guild there is always some kind or priority, main specs etc.
I hope admins will think bout it =)

Great idea, I mean this server would be literally the best if they somehow decided to implement it!

Well, i read a lot of topics, but u can't read everything for sure. Thanks for pointing that, now i have nothing more to dream about on this server :D

p.s. u can close topic then =)

Yep, really.
There was night elf male warrior called Tarliah.
WoW 2013-09-24 22-50-34-63.jpg
Dunno if it sarcasm or not...
But even if I have played here before, i haven't heard bout this feature with max respec cost (if it was), so sarcasm seems to be pointless.

Last edited:
Yep, i'm glad to see all of you again. I guess, this server will become my last home now. =)

But now i'm not sure which side i'll choose, cause of my old friend from ED ( and also my old guild master) who thinking to start for horde. So, prob now we'll be on opposite sides of barricade =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom