• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Accidentally delete my main charachter

Dima

I was creating new character and accidentally deleted my main who is lvl 15 but i spent 15+ hours of looting, crafting, exploring it and it will be a big blowback for me if I cant get it back, did anyone had same problem can they undelete my character or I can give up on it?

How exactly do you accidentially select a character, click delete, type "delete" into a text field and then accept?
You tripped and fell?

I was creating new character and accidentally deleted my main who is lvl 15 but i spent 15+ hours of looting, crafting, exploring it and it will be a big blowback for me if I cant get it back, did anyone had same problem can they undelete my character or I can give up on it?

So you accidentaly typed "DELETE" on the screen after pressing the delete button? Hard to believe :laugh:

Well I don't know if on Kronos they have a character recovery system, but if they don't it is a really good suggestion. I played on a server once where they had a system that could recover a deleted character up to 30 days after it got deleted.

Staff said it before that they will not help you in this cause for obvious reasons. Lesson learned, move on.

Word of advice for future reference : don't delete your main character.

Never thought I'd have to give that advice lol.

Top Bottom