• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem account name bug?

daerion

hello there, its my first ever post here i don't know if this is the suitable place to post it though.. anyways, when i created my account the i letter on my account name became a questionmark (?) instead. that also prevents me to save my account options on pc since folders can't have questionmark in their names. i need a quick fix if possible thanks in advance.

did you add anything above the "i" when you created it ? like í or î for example ?
Furthermore i suggest trying to contacting the head gm lightsky or flash as they might be able to help you get into contact with Chero.

Your case is quite special and i have never seen a similar case such as yours so i am assuming the only one able to fix it if he has time would be Chero but he is often busy and war effort opened today + AQ is next so... anyways good luck :).

Last edited:
well i havent, i actually was on a normal pc keyboard, maybe keyboard got stuck somehow? no idea to be honest, thanks for your answer though! i'll try contacting maybe they will feel charitable enough to help a poor soul :)

Top Bottom