• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Account Validation Issues

SirKeebler

Thought I would put this here just in case other people have the same issue and its not just me. Trying to Validate my game account through email. I get this message when I click the link sent to my email.

• During your account activation an error occurred - code validation disagree.

Same thing here.

Oh well.. The hype was fun while it lasted. Have fun guys :)

Last edited:
What email service do you guys use? Did you open it via web interface or using some email client on your PC?

I too have been having this issue. As it appears i had an old account here. Did a forum search and this is the only thread I've found with this topic. For what it's worth I have a yahoo E-mail and am trying to play on the vanilla server, and last login I showed was back in December of 2013. the error i am receiving is
"During your account activation an error occurred - code validation disagree."
Any tips on how to resolve this would be appreciated.
Thanks for you time
"Mort"

I've got the same issue - with a new account. I'm using an in-browser version of Gmail and am receiving the exact same error message.

Top Bottom