• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Account was banned

vasilich25

Hello, I have not played for a long time, I decided to stop by, but he writes that my account is banned, I go to my account on the site and write a ban, why I was banned?

I told you, I have not played for a while, today I went in and my account was banned, help me solve the problem

So far i can see your account was created today.

Aside from that if you check under "account overview" and click "ban" there will often be a reasoning following it however it is not always the case.
There are different types of severity in bans, for example u could get a 15 min. temp ban for repeatedly logging in with the wrong password, u could also get a long ban or you could get a permanent ban but those are mainly caused by you going directly against the rule's of the server.

Anyways you could try and ask a GM on discord but keep in mind they are not obliged to help you in any way in regards to a ban but might do it out of the kindness of their heart and investigate the cause/reason depending on the attitude & sincerity you show when asking & conversing with them.

If you where banned for a good reason then nothing can be done and you might want to just face the situation and start over if you are enthusiastic enough.

Please, please, I told you I did not play, but yesterday I went to my account on the site. 06.02.2023 16:09:34 Warden Anticheat System Kronos: [760 VallKlimbshch how could this happen?

The warden is the so called anti-cheat system which means it detected you cheating, of course i know you will immediately deny this however it is unlikely to have made a mistake.

If the system truly did have a flaw that without justification caused bans then it would affect a lot of players and not just one.
The warden is not gm controlled but automatic so the chance someone made a mistake is to say it kindly it is close to non-existent :/

how it can happen is if you have cheat software or such running in the background for example, if you shared your account or someone guessed ur password they could have caused it too although unlikely and you can see last login ip on the account manager page as well when logging in.

Top Bottom