• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Adding mac client to the setup page

erfg12

I see the torrent for the Windows version on kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect but what about the mac version? Last night I played for hours on my macbook with the client provided on TPB, just search for "vanilla world of warcraft mac" and the first one that pops up is Emerald Dreams server. I just had to change the realmlist file.

Would be cool if we could add it to the page so that way no one uses the dreaded Wine version which is no where near as good.

UPDATE: Oops, I think I should have put this in Suggestions & comments. Sorry.

Last edited:
The issue with pure-Mac client is that you're getting thrown away from boats and zeppelins, in this sense Wine is better. But still, a link would be good to have. Especially since, as far as I know, one only needs to download WoW.app file - the rest of the client is exactly the Windows client.

There is currently a link to the Mac version of our client in our Discord. I will ask to get it put on the connection page. Thank you for the suggestion.

Top Bottom