• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] aurae - enemy buff/debuff tracker

bit

Authorized
https://github.com/shirsig/aurae

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f7a3034715463492e706e67

Most complete tracking there is. Different tracking for pvp and pve, trying to do the best possible for both. Includes DRs with proper sharing, shows bars for active DRs. (more info in the readme file)

Will try it later. Looks quite nice.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

I like the addon. But it doesn't track Shadow Vulnerability and Blackout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added blackout. Shadow Vulnerability is a problem because there's a warlock effect with the same name.

Great job, really like the look of the bars.

Any chance it could track Seduction?
Banish Rank 1 would be great as well since most locks downrank bans. Would probably have to hook into the UseAction function to get the rank thought.

It should already track seduction in pvp, no? Or is the debuff not called "Seduction"? For pve it's rather difficult to implement but I don't think it's very useful anyway? The rank detection i may add at some point (but it wouldn't work for pvp)

Last edited:
It should already track seduction in pvp, no? Or is the debuff not called "Seduction"?. for pve it's rather difficult to implement but I don't think it's very useful anyway? The rank detection i may add at some point (but it wouldn't work for pvp)

Oh yeah I just tested it on a random mob, nevermind then.

I just tried to add Shadow Vulnerability myself and just removed the Warlock spell since I won't use it without showing my Vulnerability.

Added this in the debuff file:

aurae.EFFECTS["Shadow Vulnerability"] = {
ICON = 'Spell_Shadow_ShadowVulnerability',
SCHOOL = aurae_SCHOOL.SHADOW,
ETYPE = ETYPE_DEBUFF,
DURATION = 15,
}

Still, it won't show up. Do I miss something? Thanks!

For pvp this should work, but only for the first application, not for refreshing. for pve it won't work at all. the problem here is that the spell that applies it doesn't have the same name as the debuff (and this may even be the only special case where multiple spells apply the same debuff). haven't bothered with fixing that yet because it's quite rare but I will at some point.

For pvp this should work, but only for the first application, not for refreshing. for pve it won't work at all. the problem here is that the spell that applies it doesn't have the same name as the debuff (and this may even be the only special case where multiple spells apply the same debuff). haven't bothered with fixing that yet because it's quite rare but I will at some point.

damn, that sucks. that's the most important spell to track as a shadow priest in raids.

but thanks anyway for your help :)

Awesome addon, good job. Used chronometer earlier. But I have some questions:

What's the command to change scale/lenght/height? Much bigger on your screenshot.
Also about customcolor, whats the command to change the values? I would like dark background for example, because I cant play with transparent bars.

Thanks in advance.

The setting for scale is /aurae scale. Other than that there are no settings to change the look (i hate settings). If you want to change the background transparency you have to do it directly in the code. Customcolor is something else. It's about setting specific colors for spells rather than having them colored by school or progress (green->yellow->red).

The setting for scale is /aurae scale. Other than that there are no settings to change the look (i hate settings). If you want to change the background transparency you have to do it directly in the code. Customcolor is something else. It's about setting specific colors for spells rather than having them colored by school or progress (green->yellow->red).

Thanks for the scale command.

What line do I change in the code for dark/black background on the bars?

Not without editing the code. But if you can make a good argument for why a buff/debuff isn't needed I may just remove it permanently.

Some of the debuffs aren't needed to track due to:
1. its minor importance in comparision to others if you are playing some exact given classes (like some classes dont really want to track other ppl's corruption and vice versa OR some kind of druid armor fire?)
2. a lot of bars showing up making it hard to track the ones u really need to

About buffs - not saying u should ofc, but I use antagonist to track other ppl buffs and cooldowns, looks way more comfortable and easier for me, coz its colored very nice indeed in magic school, compact, colorful and has little icons (like yours but still), and also works everywhere and can be allowed to track every near persons cds and buffs, also it shows casts, btw

I mean, you dont have to remove debuffs and buffs tracking, just please, make it configurable. I cant make it suitable to me since firstly - bars are growing up and since I cant code at all I cant make them grow down, secondly - even if I can color any debuff in my color (by writing it all the time btw :no:), I cant make some debuffs being unshown, what Id really like to do

Not sure about that. The pve tracking already only tracks your own spells. For pvp I think dots like corruption are useful for everyone (e.g., no bandaging, is it enough to kill, when will it be possible to sheep) and faerie fire prevents stealth so it's also useful to know.

"by writing it all the time btw" what does that mean?

Top Bottom