• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Addon] Chronometer v 0.10.1 (fixed)

layt

Authorized
Description:

Chronometer tracks spell effects (HoTs, DoTs, buffs, debuffs, etc.) that you cast. You can see exactly how long is left on your spells so that you know when they're fading so that you can recast or do whatever else it is you need to do. Chronometer uses the Ace2 framework, including CandyBar for the timer bars themselves.

I just fix SnD timer. Enjoy..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bb1bicdkiyuprv/Chronometer.v0.10.1.zip?dl=0

PS. Fixed problems w/ last LUNA

Last edited:
I keep getting errors every time I try to use:

/chron standby
/chron anchor

hrsoZBX.png

I can use "/chron config" to bring up the menu, and then select the commands from there, but if I try to do the same command from chat, it gives an error and doesn't work.

All commands are working for me. Maybe its conflicts this another your addon.

Last edited:
Yeah, the other commands work just fine, but if I try to use "standby" or "anchor" they don't work and give those errors. Not sure what addon would be conflicting with just two commands and no others.

Slice and dice & kidney shot works great now! Rupture is kinda bugged sometimes (timer is at 8 sec even with more than 1 combo point) but most of the time that works too.

Thanks for your help! :)

Last edited:
Any Screenshot how the Addon looks?

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

BuMNpwa.png

Each spell/buff that gets tracked will create a new bar, either growing upward or downward. Length/width of bars is adjustable.

If you're familiar with the addon "ForteXorcist", Chronometer works a lot like that.

Okay, seems LunaUnitFrames is the addon that is causing trouble. After disabling it, standby and anchor commands work fine, but when it's enabled, they don't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna is still BETA, developer said it have some bugs... Ill try catch it..

about Rupture same, will catch it soon..

I'd take that "beta" lightly, because the addon has been continuously updated/developed for over a year now.

can u give live repo of Luna, i find only old one. And developer said he stops developing... =(

i tested w/ LUNA v2007, no errors,
RUPTURE - also accurate timers...

That's exactly the version I'm using, and it's giving me errors.

Even when I disabled every addon except LunaUnitFrames and Chronometer, it still gives errors.

:blink:

When I use the old LunaUnitFrames (version 1097) Chronometer works fine, but version 2007 gives errors no matter what I try.

Last edited:
Yeah, same. I downloaded Chronometer from the OP post here, and I downloaded Luna from the developer's github.

Reminder that the errors are caused by trying to use the "/chron anchor" and "/chron standby" commands.

The addon still works perfectly fine, it's just that those two chat commands do not work while LunaUnitFrames is enabled.

I tested all commands with /chron and /chronometer, "anchor", "standby", etc. All working. Do u have some addon to catch errors, like !BugGrabber? if not can u install it and catch all errors from begining. Looks like chronometer could not register commands anchor and standby.

Posted earlier in the thread, these are the errors that it brings up:

hrsoZBX.png

BugGrabber seems to be reporting the same errors that ImprovedErrorFrame reports.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get this errors only, when I use the commands "anchor" and "standby". Doesn't bother me much since I just deactivated Luna, changed the anchor for Chrono, and activated Luna again. The addon itself works perfectly fine. Just those two commands won't work with active Luna.

I've said twice now that the errors only come up when using "anchor" or "standby" with /chron

I can use "/chron config" to open the menu and click the options, and that works, but if I try to use "/chron standby" or "/chron anchor", it gives those errors.

I see. So its LUNA problem, not chronometer.

Yes, something within Luna Unit Frames is causing Chronometer's commands to not work.

Either addon could be the problem; I'm not an addon developer, I have no idea where the problem lies.

I really only use Chronometer for tracking paladin buffs on allies though, so I guess I'll have to try and find something else.

Found out something "funny":

Still, the command /chron anchor won't work.

BUT: If I use /chron config and click "anchor", it works pretty fine even with Luna :cool2:

Top Bottom