• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Addon] EnemyBuffTimersVanilla Luna Fork

Renew

Authorized
THIS ADDON IS OUTDATED, PLS USE: https://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/117204-Addon-Aurae-UnitFrames-Fork?p=852523

Hey guys, i got a request to make EnemyBuffTimersVanilla compatible with several UnitFrames :)

there we go: https://github.com/Voidmenull/EnemyBuffTimersVanilla

Luna UnitFrames 2.x :
E3JTAj7.png

Xperl:
0FJNsUD.png

Discord UnitFrames:
jj5foeI.png

pfUI:
agB8auy.png

enjoy!

Last edited:
There was a thread about this sort of thing and the author said the problem was new names of frames in LUF in newer versions. I fixed the names but noticed that the addon totally fails with click-casting because that changes target and then retargets the original target, so I gave it up. Have you encountered/solved this issue?

There was a thread about this sort of thing and the author said the problem was new names of frames in LUF in newer versions. I fixed the names but noticed that the addon totally fails with click-casting because that changes target and then retargets the original target, so I gave it up. Have you encountered/solved this issue?

nope, i dont use this addon...a friend asked me to fix it for luna 2.x and so i blindly did it as schaka did it for 1.x

but thats interesting, i guess it has to be tested :)

edit: yep, youre right, clickcasting bugs it out...i will take a loot into this :)

edit2: its "fixed" now :) at least it works with a workarround now :)

Last edited:
The timer of Corruption DoT seams to be buuged... it stop 4s or 5s before the end.
Tested with a Warlock lvl 8

The timer of Corruption DoT seams to be buuged... it stop 4s or 5s before the end.
Tested with a Warlock lvl 8

thats because the timers are fixed for maxranks in this addon :) there is no function impleted that detects the casted rank :)

try to level to 60, that will fix it :D

Hmm. Great work. Its strange. I sometimes get huge numbers in the middle of my screen counting down to 0. Is this intended? Srry i couldnt get a screenshot. Will get one tomorrow. The numbers are on my character.

Strange.

Hey guys, i updated the Fork and added support for serveral Unit Frames:

Xperl:
0FJNsUD.png

Discord UnitFrames:
jj5foeI.png

pfUI:
agB8auy.png

enjoy!

Great! Thank you for the update, i also noticed yesterday that it was strange that my Rend didnt show a timer on the opponent xD And now i stumble on this <3

thats because the timers are fixed for maxranks in this addon :) there is no function impleted that detects the casted rank :)

try to level to 60, that will fix it :D

Fair enought, thanks for your quick answer.

Im using this with Luna 2.0 and im only getting the sweeping timer and not the numbers. Any way to turn on the numbers?

If you apply Sunder Armor more over and stack it, the cooldown isnt refreshed, would be great to have it so the reapplyable debuffs on a mob wont run out / can be refreshed just in time.
Another good option would be to move the frames around und change its size - just if any further development is intended.
Cheers

Downloaded this and placed it into my Addons folder, however it does not appear in my Addons list in-game. Once I'm in the game world...I don't see anything to indicate that this was installed/loaded. Am I missing something?

Edit the folder name and delete "master" on its end. Should solve your probs.
cheers

Edit the folder name and delete "master" on its end.
Thanks this worked!

This add-on is glorious. As a warlock...it essentially allows me to run the standards aura display through Luna and puts a nice little timer on all my dots. It has effectively replaces the DoTimer addon I was using previously...which had zero integration with the Luna auras.

What are the chances that this add-on could somehow be updated to check for spell ranks and such? So it displays accurate timers while leveling? I would donate to this cause!!

What are the chances that this add-on could somehow be updated to check for spell ranks and such? So it displays accurate timers while leveling? I would donate to this cause!!

Chances are 0 :)

But im looking for a way better solution for this atm - depending how it work out, i maybe post an update next week :)

Top Bottom