• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addon for latency

Rockmaster

Authorized
Hey guys,

I am looking for a small addon which shows me the latency similar to the default fps display (cntrl + R).
Since i am using bartender2 the standard bar is gone and I have no option to see my latency any more :(

Sorry the only addon i know of is a latency fix to improve packages sent & recieved.

if you desperately need the bar then you can change line 61 "MainMenuBar:Hide()" to "MainMenuBar:Show()" inside the Bartender2.lua

but i would not recommend this since all it does is show the original bar but since bartender moves all buttons it will look horrendous, also the reason bartender cant move latency is since it is not a button but a hover effect which you can call out with the right API and add with a custom button or addon.

personally i play with "GryphonsRemover" as my only visual action bar addon.

If you are by chance using FuBar, there's Fubar plugin called PerformanceFu that shows memory usage, latency etc.

Top Bottom