• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addon pack

Re: Recommended

I'm stupid? How can i activate it?

Copied it into the folder but it don't work, any tips?

In order to use a new addon the client needs to be shut down not only logging out however replacing an existing with a newer addon who has same name only requires a /Reload.

I have information
"You must wait 10 second before speaking again" x3
How to block this?

This could be due to Zeppelin Master as it communicates on its own channel getting location of zep from others, i will be changing the addon composition

Can we please update the pack with the version of mi2 file that will work?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4fs367/how_can_i_get_mi2_to_work_with_vanilla/d2caq39
Haven't had any issues with the current MB2 and been using it on both K1 & K2 on 2 diff PC's i will replace the current pack when i find a bit of time with some modified addons suitable for private servers like CTA with improved filtering using the world channel rather than only cta as it expands it to listening to more than just those with the addon although i gotta say the filter has gotten quite long over time and i adjust it at each opportunity.

currently my modified version of CTA catches around 12-27 LFG/LFM messages while a friend using the default gets 6 to 14 at the same time so for that it is a clear improvement.

Thanks for the pack! Just wanted to ask if you know about any of your addons interfering with Damage meter type addons? I can't seem to get it to work properly. They seem to completely ignore any caster damage. I tried disabling simple combat log and enabling all the different damage parsers in the default combat log, but nothing.

Also tried all the diferent dps meters, but they all show the same problem.

Do any of these addons edit the text you type? FOr instance, capitalizing the letters at the beginning of every sentence, or elongating short phrases, like OMG becoming "Oh my God." ? I downloaded this addon pack and now my chat is being edited, but I can't figure out which addon is doing it. Any help is much appreciated.

Of you, you did any work on this one addon about 2.5 yrs ago, if you worked on this one at all. But I thought I'd point out that the addon ntmysFixLoadingTimes consistently throws the following errors whenever phasing into a zone such as through a portal:

INFO: ...AddOns\ntmysFixLoadingTimes\ntmysFixLoadingTimes.lua:106: attempt to call method `GetScript' (a nil value)

INFO: ...AddOns\ntmysFixLoadingTimes\ntmysFixLoadingTimes.lua:133: EnumerateFrames: Couldn't find 'this' in current object

Of you, you did any work on this one addon about 2.5 yrs ago, if you worked on this one at all. But I thought I'd point out that the addon ntmysFixLoadingTimes consistently throws the following errors whenever phasing into a zone such as through a portal:

INFO: ...AddOns\ntmysFixLoadingTimes\ntmysFixLoadingTimes.lua:106: attempt to call method `GetScript' (a nil value)

INFO: ...AddOns\ntmysFixLoadingTimes\ntmysFixLoadingTimes.lua:133: EnumerateFrames: Couldn't find 'this' in current object
I do believe its because of another addon - MPOWA.

I got an addon named "SimpleClock", it is very nice and small, I can't remember where I've found it, I don't see it in your collection, can you add it? I can send it if you want.

Top Bottom