• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] Raid Ability Tracker (RAT)

Raidar

Raid Ability Tracker

What is Raid Ability Tracker?
Raid Ability Tracker will communicate with other players who has the addon while in a raid group and share certain ability cooldown information and displaying them in a small window which you can easily sort by class or ability.

Only players with RAT will be listed by the addon, which means that you won't be able to see ability cooldowns from players without the addon.

The raidleader or any promoted raid assistant can easily check who has the addon installed and which version that player is using.

Alliance:
21l4iyq.jpg

5xrk1s.png

Horde:
2qsa3qd.png

24644kn.png

Version check
106k3o0.png

Config your settings in the options menu before use.
Hold "Alt" to move RAT window.

Download RAT: https://github.com/Atreyyo/RAT

If you find any bugs or got any feedback, let me know!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Cool addon. Id love to be able to change the color of the addon from a blue in the top bar to a new color (black). Also i reckon a possible improvement would be to be able to resize the frame. so it can fit in with different UIs

Cool addon. Id love to be able to change the color of the addon from a blue in the top bar to a new color (black). Also i reckon a possible improvement would be to be able to resize the frame. so it can fit in with different UIs

Thanks for the feedback!

It is my intention to try and implement a resize feature, I just need to figure how to do it :)

I just started learning lua last year so I'm still learning new stuff everytime I sit down to code :)

My plan is also to add as an option to change both the RAT bar and timer bar color with maybe an option to change font and bar style.

If you got any other ideas feel free to share them, thanks!

Very useful addon only downside imo is that it takes a huge chunk of space on the screen. Would love an option to change the bars into icons such as this: http://imgur.com/L7KTLDy
Also would like to see who have the spells ready for use (currently if its not on cd they dont show at all), the green icon would symbolize that

Last edited:
Very useful addon only downside imo is that it takes a huge chunk of space on the screen. Would love an option to change the bars into icons such as this: http://imgur.com/L7KTLDy
Also would like to see who have the spells ready for use (currently if its not on cd they dont show at all), the green icon would symbolize that

This could be possible using tooltips.

So basically it would just show names and the spell icon and on hover it will show spell name and durations. You could even go as far as just having the name and a tooltip showing images with duration times next to them.

Top Bottom