• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Addon Request]

Zerocool

Authorized
Hello people,

I would like to ask if there is already an addon or someone can create an addon to show Melee or Ranged or Spell calculated stats for example from your character. Like it was introduced in TBC and up to WotLK. Similar like this is TankPoints which help you calculate some things easier by adding a preview inside your PaperDall window or by adding extra tab in your character PaperDall next to Honor tab for example.

WoWScrnShot_082418_125819.jpg

Yeah I'm using CasterStats & BonusScanner already plus TheoryCraft. Just though if any addon was created or someone had similar idea of instead having 2 to 3 or 4 different addons displaying all those different stats for what ever class is desired is to have one addon that have all so narrow down the usage of the addons. If I know how to program in LUA I would try an attempt and release something, though I don't have spare free time to spend unfortunately. Thanks, gonna have a look at BetterCharacterStats and see.

I only use BetterCharacterStats on melee chars, can't say for casters. It misses set bonuses IIRC, such as devilsaur hit.

Top Bottom