• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addons you didnt realise you need

IMMANUELMOLIN

Hi guys, please post addons you can't play without which u perhaps normally dont think about getting.

My tip is Bankitems. Being able to simply type /bi anywhere and what your bank is so great!

LazyPig man. The auto dismount feature is freaking awesome. I seriously think that it should be like that by default, like in further expansions -.-

Works the same, but LazyPig has many other useful features :wink:

I might be wrong, but EzDismount also takes you out of shapeshift if you engange an NPC, LazyPig doesnt. :)

But yeah, LazyPig got a sh#"load of another nice features.

Lazy_pig:
-hold shift to autosell gray items and autorepair
-autodismount
-stuff like auto-accept BG queue, group invites by guildies or friends, chat filters for different stuff
-right click to put items into trade, mail or AH tab to sell, alt+right click to search for items on the AH
-very good GUI with many options (/LP)

CT_mailmod:
-mass mails!
-get all mails or selective mails without having to delete them 1-by-1

Informant:
-item value (sell to NPCs, very useful while grinding and not knowing the worth of stuff while having no room in bags)
-tooltip in which professions an item is being used

WIM(if you whisper a lot (raid/guild leader or organizing stuff), this is a GREAT addon):
-instant messenger type whispers with many many configs(/WIM) for when and how to pop-up extra whisper windows
-whisper history for each character who has whispered you (up to a 2 wees iirc)

Top Bottom