• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addon's

here's a short list of addons from the package that has what you are searching for.

"Carnival Enemy Castbar" which evolved to "Natur Enemy Castbar"
"enemy buff timers"
"cooldowncount"
"cooldowntimers"

well you can also wait for me to release the "recommended" package which will contain a minimum of addon's + a few must have addon's and a couple updated addons.

the package contains more addon's than any package you can find on any private server forum since i included those + kept adding to it so it is atleast 2-5 times the size of their's and contains no duplicates :wink:

could you please tell the name of addon which shows level of the location (to gain exp properly according your level)

Cartographer or any similar big map mods. If you don't want those, LevelRange.

Your u'se of apostrophe i's di'sturbing me.

I searched for addons on Failnix forums and i managed to dig out pretty nice and hefty colletion, go there if you need some.

Does exist any NPC scannner addon for vanila ? Or some type of this addon?
answer: yes (however it is far more inferior than the ones you find in retail and i cannot recommend them at-least not the ones i tested and sadly i cannot remember the addons name due to the time since i last tested them, but i know it is in the package i uploaded.

i am gonna slowly add more time to addon/testing again now, although i still have a ton of studies and work i want to fix the addons i started on but as said before any help or assistance is welcome :wink:

Last edited:
I'll def try this pack of addons, thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

And there is also that addons named "Naked" which when you type in /naked in game it removes all your armor at the same time so it's quicker to change your set as for warriors and healers.

I'll def try this pack of addons, thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

And there is also that addons named "Naked" which when you type in /naked in game it removes all your armor at the same time so it's quicker to change your set as for warriors and healers.

Outfitter is a very powerful tool when it comes to swapping sets of gear. it allows you to create saved profiles of each set and near instantaneous swapping.

Check out: http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/91251-Useful-User-Experience-Addons-for-1-12 for a better explanation

Last edited:
that addon and the other addons you have there are already in the addon package.

note: i have begun working on my language addon again, i started working on letting the addon correct and assist in simple typos aside from the core purposes of it and wanted to hear what words you often misspell when writing fast and what it normally sounds like.

for example "have" is from time to time spelled "ahve" when you are in a rush and i wish to fix those simple yet unique typos before you even realize you sent a type so there wont be a need for clarification but i need to know which words you have experienced typing wrong so i can add that :wink:

Last edited:
that addon and the other addons you have there are already in the addon package.

note: i have begun working on my language addon again, i started working on letting the addon correct and assist in simple typos aside from the core purposes of it and wanted to hear what words you often misspell when writing fast and what it normally sounds like.

for example "have" is from time to time spelled "ahve" when you are in a rush and i wish to fix those simple yet unique typos before you even realize you sent a type so there wont be a need for clarification but i need to know which words you have experienced typing wrong so i can add that :wink:

Rouge instead of rogue

Rouge instead of rogue
Rogue is blizzards own term for the class so i wouldn't call it a typo :huh:

going rouge is something you do while rogue is a class :wink:

what i search for is simple mistakes that happen when you type too fast and not word/sentences that would affect normal sentences :smile:

here's an example of the "simple typo" part of the addon
msg = string.gsub(msg," teh "," the ") msg = string.gsub(msg," hte "," the ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"abd ","and ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"waht","what")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"taht","that")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"lsat","last")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"plaed","placed")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"cua","cya")
msg = string.gsub(msg,'wnat','want')
msg = string.gsub(msg,' ur ',' your')
msg = string.gsub(msg,'goup ','group ')
msg = string.gsub(msg,'geat ','great ')
msg = string.gsub(msg,"i'll","i will")
msg = string.gsub(msg,'onxya','onyxia')
msg = string.gsub(msg,'onxyia','onyxia')
msg = string.gsub(msg,'ÅÅ','^^')
msg = string.gsub(msg,"Teh ","The ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"helo ","Hello ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"ello ","Hello ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"tis","this")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"tempel","temple")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"ahve","have")
msg = string.gsub(msg," em "," them ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"ficus","focus")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"focis","focus")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"studing","studying")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"tommorrow","tomorrow")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"becuse","because")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"haveing","having")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"writting","writing")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"instalation","installation")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"conection","connection")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"comon","common")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"facepam","facepalm")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"zzzz","zZzZ")
msg = string.gsub(msg,"zepelin","zeppelin")

this is barely 40 lines of the 532 lines of code that the addon contains so far where it corrects/translates typos/commands/language etc.

Last edited:
Rogue is blizzards own term for the class so i wouldn't call it a typo :huh:

going rouge is something you do while rogue is a class :wink:

Actually going rogue, is the verb / class, and is proper.

Rouge is another term for blush, (as in make-up), Also french for Red (which is where the term comes from in cosmetics - 'Applying rouge').

You could be the Rogue en rouge - (The Red Bandit) That could be pretty sweet!

Thanks for the notice Diarchus i had not noticed Speedshare having redirected or being infected to redirect to an infested destination.

I will upload the folder once more to a different destination so for now i will be removing the link. :smile:

yup i will once i actually dig up that old addon folder again haha i kinda missplaced it somewhere so i might just have to go recollect them all 1 by 1 if i cannot find it :)

Top Bottom