• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Addon's

Cr0wL0ck

Greeting's

I collected 1022 addon's and compressed them within a 180 MB .zip file for those interrested in 1.12.1 addon's ☺

speedyshare.com/VSYwW/Addon-s.zip
Note: link above is dead and it will soon be re-uploaded to another destination.

note: i am currently making, improving and fixing a list of addon's for an all-in-one package of the best where you get everything you need except gui addon's so you can play with classic look or add xperl, grid or similar addons later on to change how it looks. i am currently testing this on "Emerald Dream" and when all bugs and improvents have been made i will post them here :biggrin:

[CR]Update: Package size increased from 987 addon's and 102 MB to 1007 addons and 128 MB.[/CR]
Update: Package size increased from 1007 addon's and 128 MB to 1022 addons and 180 MB.

Last edited:
Love the pack, but is there a way you could repack them. add diff folders for what the addons do.
I don't know most of these addons, so dont know what they do xD

Thank's for your opinion i will do so once i have more time on my hands but atm i am learning Chinese and going through a specific training schedule as well as trying to improve my web-designs for my websites so i preffer to focus my remaining time on improving old addons the best that i can.

but clearly a great idea you had :wink:.

anyone know about addon, which can display all recipes in professions ? Something like Mobmap or Atlas loot on TBC xpansion ? I have Recipe radar, but its too chaotic for me...

yup, i had it in for a test a month ago for the "recommended" package but it collided with other addons so i took it out from that package so i know it is somewhere among all those addons but the name i cannot remember :wink:

note: it was fairly simple and displayed the recipes for every reagent blow it in a decent manner and where/how to obtain it, i guess it was one of the tooltip addons that it kept coliding with which resultet in me taking it out and since you can easily find the recipes anyways by using https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/

I have it, but thats not fit to me :wink: When i want look for some recipe, or ingredients for it, i need alt+tab all the time :/

Sorry, I missed the part that you use RR. Well never found one for all recipes personally. But found one that displays in a tooltip for any item that is used to craft something from profession. So you will know which is useful and which not. I have to search for this one.
Edit:
The name of the addon is MasterTradeSkills
It shows current trade skill level
It shows recipes where the selected ingredient is used in
It shows 'where' you can get the recipe (vendor, quest, etc.)
It show what tradeskill level is required to use the recipe
It will show the skill color of the recipe. Or shows it in red if you don't know it yet
It will save everything between sessions per character
Also the equivalent of CrapAway for vanilla is called AutoProfit :wink:

Last edited:
I suspect he is lacking another addon that MTS depending on. I used it quite some time ago so i do not recall the exact name unfortunately.

sure, feel free to ask if you want help with categorizing them.

note: i have been improving and working on multiple addons that i have added or taken off the recommended package i am working on so i will also be replacing the old with those and add the few new ones i made when the time is right :wink:.

thank's for the assist, i will add them to the addon's :wink:

uploaded new version of the package now which includes a few of the addons that are within the recommended package but not completed or final but functional.

Last edited:
Well, master trade skills addon work, i had some broken or uncomplete version befure. But sadly,its not what i am looking for. It doesnt let me browse all recipes from all professions IT shows only useless,chaotic list of recipe names + skill needed and recipe name when mouseover material.... Im looking for something,what works like Mobmap or Atlasloot on TBC :/

Last edited:
hmm i haven't yet stumbled across it through the 1022 addons listed there but perhaps ill stumble across it eventually :wink:

when i do i will make sure to upload it here in an update as well as add it in doctorbeefy's addon website which is still in development.

Well, master trade skills addon work, i had some broken or uncomplete version befure. But sadly,its not what i am looking for. It doesnt let me browse all recipes from all professions IT shows only useless,chaotic list of recipe names + skill needed and recipe name when mouseover material.... Im looking for something,what works like Mobmap or Atlasloot on TBC :/

I do not recall such addon existing in Vanilla. What you are looking for is essencially Ackis Recipe List but that was made in TBC, and no vanilla versions exist and AtlasLootCrafting for vanilla which also came in TBC afaik.

Last edited:
that sounds a bit weird :D years ago after retail release, players still continue making addons for vanilla and nobody doesnt make this yet ,let me say "important" addon ? :D

well it might be important but there are addons of higher importance such as guide's or improvements to some functions, or an option to look for group or raid and to improve those. there are just that many out there and there are very few who actually make addons and thats practically the reason i try to make and improve what i can since there arent enough and i want to help.

if you want you can make it or help improve others :wink:

note: players are rarely thankful but you know you make a difference even when the trolls keep coming, and it is better than to just watch and wait. I am a noob at .lua coding and i can only make simple addons from scratch or add some art to existing or fix some bug's or improve specific features, i never said i was good and i keep improving myself even while hearing/seeing trolls so you gotta know people are ungratefull most of the time with a few supporters but if no one tries to learn or makes them then there wont be anymore progress. If you want to give it a try then visit here "link" where i listed a few links and then try to improve or edit addons at the beginning and slowly get better :)

Last edited:
could look at adding the AtlasLootCrafting to the vanilla atlas loot, Shouldnt be tooo hard, but we will see

Anyone remember the name of an addon that shows the timer on Stuns/CC ?
And perhaps where I could download one compatible with 1.12

well i know there is 2-3 different atleast for stun and cc timers in the package but i cannot remember the names

nature enemy castbar is the first that comes to my mind, i know there are some other timers for stuns/cc, but necb is the most universal/ complete one.

Top Bottom