• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Addons

Loreon

Hello guys,

I would like to ask about rogue Addon posibilities. Are there some, which you consider essential (leveling, PvP, PvE)?

Energy watch might be useful .... and I was thinking about some addon to see my stuns (blinds, sap, etc.) durations. Do you know names?

Thanks a lot!

well this thread should not be here but under addons.

anyways the top of my head i can think of:

1: energywatch
2: KLHThreatMeter (to see own threat in pve)
3: EnemyBuffTimersVanilla ( to see duration of buff/debuffs on targets)
4: Learn2spell (when a new rank of an ability is learned it automatically replaces on actionbar)
5: WHDB (wowhead 1.12.1 comment and coordinates on quests)
6: Spellbooktag (marks spells in spellbook that are on actionbar)

note: all of these are already in the recommended package i am trying to make in addition to many more which i plan to release before the server goes live, on some of those addons i implemented custom fixes which i havent uploaded yet.

My personal recommendations would be:

1. Bigwigs (timers for raid bosses' abilities)
2. Blindflashcount (shows you in your vanish and blind abilities' icon how many vanish powders and blinding powders you have left)
3. Natur enemy castbar (shows you enemy's cds, dimishing returns, cast bar, debuffs, etc [very good in pvp])
4. Classic snowfall (makes it so your abilities are activated when you click the key down instead of when it comes back up)
5. Damagemeters or SWstats (shows you your dps/damage done, from what I recall Damagemeters is a lot simpler)
6. Ezdismount (makes it so when you're mounted you only have to click on the ability you want to cast to dismount you, instead of having to click the dismount button+the ability [especially good when you need to stealth quickly])
7. Mobinfo2 (shows you the enemy's health)

EnergyWatch and StunWatch. EZDismount is good too.

Past that a lot of it is irrelevant, I personally refuse to use boss mods under any circumstance since they usually make it obvious when they do things to worry about. Might be wrong in this but I also feel they tremendously increase your awareness and ability to watch a fight in detail, as a raid leader back in WOLK and Cata this was good for me to devise raiding strats as I didn't do the typical "Watch Tankspot and do it that way!"

Also to Crowlock, for a rogue, Learn2spell isn't needed as rogue skills don't cost more energy higher rank so the skills are actually just outright replaced.

Top Bottom