• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

AFKers in BGs

sgnabors

1/4 to 1/3 of Alliance simply AFK out in AB. Leaving the rest of Alliance against premade Horde in BWL gear in Discord. Can a GM please help out and start banning the AFKers in BGs or, at least, prevent them from rejoining a match for a few hours? PvPing in BGs is pointless for Alliance until the GMs help fix this epidemic.

Yes, I have reported numerous times in the past but I finally gave up. I end up with the same GM over and over who seems like a Horde fanboi and he tells me that 'afking' is part of the strategy. So, I finally gave up with in game petitions. At the end of the day, its not pvp when one side sits AFK in the GY or starting point (WSG or AB) to avoid fighting and simply get the match over with quickly. Both sides are PvEing and 'going through the motions'. Very frustrating.

PvPing in BGs is in sad shape on K3. Nearly every match, we have multiple AFKers on Alliance side. On top of that, there is usually a Horde player boxing an Alliance alt tipping them off on our location. All of this could be improved with a more vigilant GM team. The nearsighted Horde players don't understand that queues will soon dry up completely if they don't stop cheating overall.

I honestly think that premades should be prevented as it encourages manipulation of the honor system and it is never fun fighting a premade and being on a premade team is never challenging as everything is steamrolled... There is even a community within rankers that will gang up and bully any person getting more honor than they allow... honestly its disapointing as ranking should be competitive not something where you collude with a group of equal minded in order to take advantage of the old systems weakness...

It would be like exploiting Hydros's old pathing bug to kill easily... thankfully pathing bugs like that are fixed and i think honor issues that allows it to be exploited should be mended or fixed in the ways possible.

1. Server should randomize que for people qued as a team so its unlikely that they get into the same BG that easily.
2. Report those sitting afk, i recommend using OBS Studio as its free and easy to have running in the background, after playing simply cut out the recording parts and report on forum blacklist. ;)

note: the gm team is already very vigilant, don't forget they work for free. the issue is not on the gm's but that the exploit people gang up on is not addressed.

Last edited:
Just an idea - show random honor values for everyone like you do with population numbers in /who. With this change players cant create "pvp brackets" and will have to play bg with randoms

Top Bottom