• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Agony> EU Progression Guild - NOW RECRUITING

Tentto

Authorized

Who are we?

We're an established guild that has been on Kronos since its beginning. Many of our members played extensively together on Feenix, downing all available content up to the Four Horsemen in Naxxramas. On this iteration of vanilla wow, we have managed to rank as one of the top Horde Guilds - being first to down both Onyxia and Nefarian.

Raid Schedule:

Wednesdays: 7 pm - 11 pm server time
Sundays: 7 pm - 11 pm server time (once AQ gets released)

20 man raids are organized weekly.
Alt raids are also on the agenda. So if you have an alt you wish to play alongside your main, then good for you!

How do we handle loot?

We use a DKP system for our raids, with class/spec/rank restrictions depending on the item. Your attendance is what we seek, and as such you shall be rewarded.

What do we expect from our members?

First and foremost we value loyalty and a common goal to be at the top of your game.
As such, you are expected to:

• Show dedication towards your character in terms of gear, enchantments and consumables.
  • Have a competitive nature, always pushing to perform better.
  • Getting world buffs prior to every raid.
  • A mature attitude and an ability to handle constructive criticism.

Our goals and plans for the future

So, we've made our way through all the available content with great success, and now we're recruiting for our journey into Ahn'Qiraj. Our aim is to sit on top of the raid content as it gets released, and to be among the first to claim the treasure of C'Thun. Not to mention Kel'Thuzad when the time comes. Our records show that we've been living up to this ambition, and we're inviting you to join us in challenging the hardest content vanilla has to offer.

Do you have raiding experience and/or willingness to learn? Do you strive to stay ahead of the game? Then we might just be the guild you're looking for.

Currently Recruiting:

Warrior - Closed
Rogue - Closed
Hunter - Closed
Shaman - Looking to add 1 more to our roster
Priest - 1 dedicated Shadow Priest
Druid - Must be a stand-out player if to be considered
Mage - Closed
Warlock - Must be be a stand-out player if to be considered

Please don't hesitate to apply should your class be listed as 'Low' or 'Closed', - exceptional applicants are always in demand.

Tell me more about Agony

Apply here!

Last edited:
Still looking for a couple of resto Shaman, also one holy and one shadow Priest. If you wish to be among the first to clear AQ on horde, now is your chance to join us!

Hey!

What was the name of the guild on feenix? And since I just searched for "feenix" on forum I cant see which server you on.

Have a nice day!

Hey!

What was the name of the guild on feenix? And since I just searched for "feenix" on forum I cant see which server you on.

Have a nice day!
<Agony> is a Kronos I Horde guild.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4 mit Tapatalk

Hey!

Have a nice day!

Hey,

Sorry for the super late reply - i'm on vacation and haven't been online for a month. Apparently neither have any of my guildies.. A lot of players in Agony used to play on Feenix in the guild 'Vendetta Redux', i'm not 100% sure if that's the correct name though (I did not play there).

As Brainworm wrote we're on Kronos 1.

Cheers.

Update with AQ on the horizon:

We are looking to recruit players of high calibre, who are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to be part of our raid core in the upcoming progress raids, regardless of recruitment status shown in the OP. (I am unable to edit the post for some reason).

Priests are highly sought after at the moment, even a shadow!

Good luck!

Bump. Server first AQ20 ( since we cant muster 40 ppl for 4 am raid lol) and Horde 2nd C'thun.

Still recruiting 1-2 good priests, all other classes will be considered if you think you are a standout player.

Contact me or any of the other officers for more info in game if this sounds tempting.

We are looking to add some more solid, stand-out players to our roster. Now is your chance to secure a spot in a solid raid environment in preparation for Naxxramas!

Good applications will be considered regardless of your class and recruitment status in the original post.

We are again looking to add players of exceptional quality to strengthen our core in preparation for Naxxramas. All classes considered!

Bump!

We're looking for a skilled tank to join our raiding team!

Exceptional applications from other classes are welcome aswell.

Bump!

Recruting 1-2 Warlocks,1-2 Mages, 1-2 DPS-Warriors, 1-2,Prot-Warriors.

With focus beeing more towards willingness to learn, keybinds and UI setup, rather than beeing on our levels in gear. (Gearing goes fast).

Other clasess may feel free to apply, and exceptional applications will always be considered.

More at http://agony-kronos.shivtr.com/
Or contact me in game for a chat.

Looz/Gruuz

We're looking to fill our roster with committed players moving towards Naxxramas. Gear is not much of an issue, as long as you're willing to put in the time and effort it requires to be part of our core.

Recruiting: Holy Priests, Rogues, Fury Warrior and considering exeptional Warlocks.

With focus beeing more towards willingness to learn, keybinds and UI setup, rather than beeing on our levels in gear. (Gearing goes fast).

Other clasess may feel free to apply, and exceptional applications will always be considered.

Looz/Gruuz

Sounds pretty cool, I'm a druid but I've only done MC/ZG/Onyxia so I'm not really exceptional. And I'm really out of practice. I'll come back to you when I'm actually half decent.

GMT located, day off Wednesday and Thursday, work 10am-5/6pm Sundays

Bump: Recruting a few more players to iron out the roster and prepeare for summer.

Recruiting: Mages, Resto Shaman, FuryWarriors, Warlocks, and a Shadow Priest.

Also considering exceptional applications of any other classes.

Looz/Gruuz

Currently recruiting:
hf5ciDJ.png

http://agony-kronos.shivtr.com/

404LXt6.png

Top Bottom