• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Aiming for rank 14

@Wind, most of the time its the other way arround. You don't stand a chance BECAUSE you AFK, not you AFK because you DON'T stand a chance.

I think thats pretty optimistic. You can hold up this attitude for a few games but after loosing with 0 caps after fighting concentrated for 30 minutes will kill your motivation.

You can maybe stand a chance when its just a random premade but imagine high end geared players, with engineering, voice communication and a a good understanding of PvP vs a group of just random players where not all players are capable of english and not all players sharing your will to fight a long battle.

You can win but its really hard to get people THAT motivated.

Even Swifty said the following:
It got to the point where we joined a game and the other side would see us they just afk out
Taken from: http://youtu.be/cMk8SXev6yk?t=5m58s

Last edited:
I am not asking for a PuG to win, but at least to try.
The only thing that breaks my motivation is AFKing team mates. You can't win or lose wow, so why would I care if someone caps 3 falgs on me with eas?
If the other team is better, fine, but they would at least have to proof that.

I am not asking for a PuG to win, but at least to try.
The only thing that breaks my motivation is AFKing team mates. You can't win or lose wow, so why would I care if someone caps 3 falgs on me with eas?
If the other team is better, fine, but they would at least have to proof that.

Sure. I understand your point but on Emerald Dream you usually ended up in a pug with 7 (most of the time bad geared) chinese players who either refuse to talk or cant understand english even a little bit.
Setup also played a big role. When I played on Emerald Dream alliance barely had any healers. In general Horde was almost every time superior setup wise.

Alliance: 5 warriors, no healers and some other random classes
Horde: 3 healers, 3 mages and some random classes

I love playing warrior but I consider not rolling warrior this time since I dont want to run into this situation again being one of 1000 other useless warriors.

Guys, it would be cool if you could start talking about the behaviour of players with Multiqueue availbale -.-

Whats the point talking about n issue from Feenix (Multiqueue disabled) when Multiqueue will be probably not be disabled on Kronos?

Guys i mean, so many things will be different when you can simply choose AB instead WSG all day...

It is not blizzlike to be able to queue only 1 Battleground at a time. Blizzlike is you can queue WSG AB and AV at the same time. Things wont look like at Feenix. Look you dont even know this is blizzlike because feenix dont tell you that. they rather hide it and people just take the shietty WSG all day and then there are people who cry about things that people dont raid cities....

Multiqueue and low population = Nearly every bg only 50% filled per faction :p

But I have to say ... good job Zzuk. Starts recruiting for a premade, finds 2 people and thread evolves in a four page long discussion about dodging haha.

If the server pvp population will be high enough, the same problem that was on ED probably won't happen here. Only time will show. Let's hope that the player base will be grow and grow :)

And btw hey Zzuk bro ;)

On old Kronos, we (alliance) usually had abundance of classes except warriors, but who knows how will the pvp player distribution work out here.

The most harm is not caused by Q dodging, its caused by players who refuse to fight back and just AFK at GY or w/e. Thats an issue that should be addressed imo.

Given a small population, this will always happen. Just look at most other private servers and even TwinStar's past.

Eventually, people will reroll to keep the PvP going; can't see many other alternatives to it really :(

do you mean when you queue as a premade you only face other premades?

If 4 horde are in queu ,and 10 man ally premade is in queu.
Bg will start if other 6 horde queu ,but if a 10 man horde gruop queu .
Premade will face eachother.
Same goes for little gruop.

If 4 horde are in queu ,and 10 man ally premade is in queu.
Bg will start if other 6 horde queu ,but if a 10 man horde gruop queu .
Premade will face eachother.
Same goes for little gruop.

This alone will probably sell PvP to me at 60. It's infuriating when you're having to face a premade every other game as a pug.

Ps. Zzuk is a plague on any community. It's all good when he's cool with you, but when things don't go his way, well you saw what he did to Feenix players. Forcing a guild master to get banned (and subsequently guild disbanding) in order to prove a point to the playerbase FIVE months later? That GMs should have a chat log? Exhibit A of character flaws. Any decent human would write a constructive post of why a chat log is needed, even if it gets ignored by the GM team.

Last edited:
This alone will probably sell PvP to me at 60. It's infuriating when you're having to face a premade every other game as a Pug.

keep in mind ,if your faction as no premade/gruop running and other faction have only a premade running, you will get farmed anyway.

But if both side as gruop running it will smooth with ton of pug vs pug gruop, whiele pvpers can enjoy some nice game

I have read somewhere in the forums that you lose the other queue's when you enter a BG. Why is that?

if you queued for 3 BG's and entered a BG, normally you should still have both queue's.

I am questioning because i want the same PvP stuff as it was, with lots of oppurtunities.

Please correct me if i have forgot something.

All this conclusions lead to this: To get a good PvP on Vanilla, only thing you need is population. In later expansions it's all about arenas, people don't care for bg's and world pvp. However bg's and world PvP are the main things on Vanilla and the only thing that will keep a good PvP on Kronos is population (asside from flawless scripts). So you better make sure to open your mouth and spread the words about Kronos so we could TRULY have blizzlike PvP and PvE experience.

As i have gathered enough experience in the vanilla wow privater server scene i can say that the population will rise constantly, no matter how many in a period of time. (per week/month/quartal)

there are things that can cut the size of the population, but will still rise.
there are also things that prevents reaching a certain amount of players.

One example on Feenix servers is to have the amount of players they currently have, is disabling Multiqueue and disabling rank decay. If they want more people, enable rank decay and multiqueue.

Another example on Feenix is to prevent the rise of population by having Disconnects, Screenfreezes and lots of weird lags.

So with "preventing" i mean like big walls which you cant pass and you cant see whats behind the walls. (it could be a rainbow bridge to heaven and you will never know because its getting prevented :D)

I dont know, but i think a normal vanilla server could have easily 10k people...

Its like there is a river and you block the amount of water to get through by putting stuff on the way... so easy...

At least kronos will be able to host over 2k players without lagging out...

Can you imagine? 5k players online across server, every zone filled with people, you can't even fart without being ganked, ah good old times <3

5K players online ? C'mon... I think we will attract some players from other servers but 5K would mean that all players would have left their servers for Kronos wich is logically impossible since many are fanboys and not that much ready to drop off everything in the blink of an eye.

1-2K the first year would be an awesome aim and from what I can see this could be possible.

5K players online ? C'mon... I think we will attract some players from other servers but 5K would mean that all players would have left their servers for Kronos wich is logically impossible since many are fanboys and not that much ready to drop off everything in the blink of an eye.

1-2K the first year would be an awesome aim and from what I can see this could be possible.

you really think only people from other private servers will join here?

no.

you really think only people from other private servers will join here?

no.

Do you see any streamers or other forms of promoting hyping up this project, which introduces a lot of new players for the private server scene? No?

Yes only people from other private servers will come here, and only a minority of those aswell, since both this project, and CoreCraft is aiming to launch the fall of this year/around the same time.

If you really believe this project will go get a payerbase above 2k, you need to take off that tinfoil hat.

Well Insignia i don't play WoW at all right now, because I'm waiting for Kronos i can't be arsed to start up somewhere else. I know that my brother and my real life friends who are going to play here are in the same boat. We alone are like 8 people. So i'm pretty sure a lot of people will come to Kronos, who come from elsewhere than other private servers

Top Bottom