• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Aiming for rank 14

Don't mind Insignia, funfox. He may have an old account, but hes only here to advertise CoreCraft a bit more. Ever since he started posting in this forum again he didn't write anything else, but utter bullshit.

Kronos is subpar with a team that has non-existant vanilla raiding experience.
The only thing special is that they copy what Q-Gaming started and what CoreCraft is doing

Thats a quote from him in the CoreCraft forums. Its obviously the same guys. The stupidity in his post is equal in both forums.

Kronos will have alot of players, but as said before mostly from other private servers.
Noone can say for sure how much players it will host. The first step should always be getting over 1k players. From there on its usully easy to grow further.

EDIT:
Okay its definetly him...
At 20.September 2014, 13:04 he posted in Twinstar forum and suggested a "raid tuning". After receiving negative feedback from the Kronos staff about his suggestions he post the above quote
at Sat, 09/20/2014 - 16:47 (3h and 45~ minutes later).

Are you this frustrated that you don't get it your way?

Last edited:
I'm not playing on any other server too, cause it would be a waste of time, i'm just waiting for Kronos.

Wall of bullshit.

The amount of how hard you're trying is just sad.

I'm preaching the truth and hard facts, and if you don't choose to accept it then it's not my problem.

And why would I be frustrated? The best feedback a project can get is from their criticis, regardless
of how the negative viewpoint of the opinion or suggestion that is represented.

And yes, from the statements made by the team behind this project, I'm lead to believe they have zero vanilla experience. But that doesn't mean they can't get it in their disposal. veterans who can share their experiences of how things should be and how to ignite a feeling similiar to that one would experience in vanilla.

I'm not here to "advertise" another project, I spent about 5 years exclusively on vanilla private servers after the release of retail TBC. I just want this project to succeed where the others failed to deliver. I just think the other project that I've mentioned has the right idea of how to appeal to the masses, of making this hardcore, harder than retail was, not exclusively going 100% the flawed blizzlike model.

Which I sadly believe the project will end up with, and most likely history repeat itself where this project will die again, as it won't appeal to the hardcore masses that attracted to the vanilla scene.

And you, in my eyes you're nothing but a hypocrite unable to see the whole picture I've been representing. You may condemn me for my attitude and choice of words, but it's nothing but brutal honesty. You're entitled to your opinion and call me out on whatever you'd like, but in the end, you're doing nothing to contribute and improve the road this project is heading.

Last edited:
So you talk shit about this project on another server forums and now act like you are trying to help it, but I am the hypocrite?
Keep acting like you know everything, but please don't do it here anymore.

So you talk shit about this project on another server forums and now act like you are trying to help it, but I am the hypocrite?
Keep acting like you know everything, but please don't do it here anymore.

I was talking shit? Everything I've stated so far is truth, but sure, in an aggressive manner.

Will you still call me out on these nonsensical things, rather than posting something useful that could be of contribution for the project or its' community?

Is this thread about premading to r14 as the topic states or is it about dodging on other servers? Pls stick to topic or rename the thread. Anyways Zzuk you got me in your group. Good old times all over again. Going for r14 myself too

This thread is hella highjacked. Very sad, but understandable.

But Zzuk, I'm more than willing to join you Im going for R14 aswell. Preferably asap.
I'm leaning a lot towards Horde though, but I'm willing to be flexible if its actually worth it and we have a solid team!

Currently don't have a working mic, but I will have it sooner or later.

Not too sure what class Im going to play either, how many people have you attracted thus far?

I would suggest to avoid this person at all costs. Apart from being terrible at the game he also used multiple hacks & cheats in order to obtain, for example, flasks for full of his pre-made that included 11 (yes, eleven players vs ten in one game) players.

Well, we must assume the staff of Kronos takes cheating seriously, so if he cheats here he'll get stopped, if he play fair, all's good.

Top Bottom