• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other [Alliance] All druid Onyx raid

entyckk

Let's get out of the stereotype and do something funny :) Who'd be up for it?

<-- Kitty ready

If i had a druid i'd be all over this. The only problem i see is with the fears tho. Any Druid tanks that are armoursmith ??? :laugh:

Try spreading the word across your druid guildmates/buddies :) I am pretty sure that not many people check this section :)

Sounds fun, although fear is going to be troubling indeed. You can't even use any protective potions while shapeshifted. Only good old insignia comes to my mind. (Also whelps in 2. phase could be quite mana-consuming)

btw. count me in

Last edited:
They might not need to be 40 either, by the end of vanilla some players were 3 manning Onyxia.

I suggest sending in-game messages to the following druids if you want to rally as many as possible :

http://www.kronos-census.com/?facti...end_date=&start_hour=&end_hour=&search=Search

That's level 60 druids on the Alliance, seen online this past month. You could actually go check each of them and see how many likely have their attunement for Onyxia.

you will not find 40 aliance druids with ony preq and ID sacrifice :)
As tekai said, we might not need a full raid with BWL geared people. The ID sacrifice is kind of irrelevant at this point of the game. I doubt that most of the droods really need anything from Ony. Of course this event is a social experiment. Its main purpose is to bring people together and have some fun.

I will have to put more effort into this though, since not many people come to the forums, especially to this section.

As tekai said, we might not need a full raid with BWL geared people. The ID sacrifice is kind of irrelevant at this point of the game. I doubt that most of the droods really need anything from Ony. Of course this event is a social experiment. Its main purpose is to bring people together and have some fun.

I will have to put more effort into this though, since not many people come to the forums, especially to this section.

Wish I had a druid, but I mainly play Paly. Always thought all paly groups should be able to do this kind of stuff, but no. Wish you all luck and keep being creative.

With new peeps coming, there might be more interest. Druid CLs of bigger guilds could ask their people, Id really want to try this thing :p

Top Bottom