• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other [Alliance] Free Lockpicking Service!

Aurigon

Authorized
Hear ye hear ye!
Mordamir Mecoion, at your service!
The most trusted, elegant, refined and polite elven picklock of the whole Alliance has made it to the kingdom of the little ones and is eager to provide his services to all... dwarves included (obviously so, since I'm going to be their guest from now on)!

All kinds of lockboxes!
Totally free of charge!
Tips welcome yet optional!
Available 24/7 (snowstorms and other pressing business permitting...)

Many of you know me already, as I have worked at the Stormwind Auction House in seasons past, and they can vouch for me when it comes to efficiency, trust and availability.

I have set up camp just outside the legendary Ironforge, east of the Gates. Come find me whenever you wish, and feel free to trade me straight away even though I should be AFK... chances are good that I will get back to you in a matter of seconds! I cannot stress well enough how I can unlock every box in the game/world!

(In case you are new to this sort of business: just drop what box you need unlocked to the bottom slot of the Trade window - Will not be traded - and allow me a split second to do my job. Rinse and repeat for each and every lockbox that you wish opened!)

Thanks, and see you on the mountain!

Goddamn it it's fucking cold up here...

M1itViR.jpg

Reactions: Zaj
Top Bottom