• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Alliance Population Control> Horde PvP Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitesbane

[name still being decided] is a new PvP guild starting out on Kronos! We have but one desire - to bring death to the Alliance. Our main goals will be focused around World PvP, City PvP, and Battleground premades.

This is being created purely for fun - I don't ask that you attend every event with military discipline, as some PvP guilds I have seen do. All I ask is that you love PvP'ing in the good old days, you purposely seek out fights because you like, well, fighting! A moderate understanding of how your class works in PvP situations in Vanilla is also favorable. You can watch videos of old Vanilla PvP masters, such as Vurtne for mages and Drakedog for warlocks, to gain inspiration and knowledge of how to counter certain abilities.

Once we are started up, my hope is that we can make our mark. Make the Alliance run when they see a player with the title [name still being decided]. So, if you truly love and enjoy doing any type of PvP on Kronos, I welcome you to your new home!

If you are interested and/or have any further questions, you can post here, send in-game mail to or whisper Elitesbane once the server goes live, or drop me an email at [email protected]. More details and rules will be laid out with the release of the server.

Hope to dance on the cold corpses of the Alliance with you! :w00t:

Last edited:
The only reason that's keeping me from wanting to join, is the guild name. Horrible choice.

Another runner up is possibly <Veni Vidi Vici>. It means "I came, I saw, I conquered." From Julius Caesar.

Like I said with the rules and details, this stuff is up for change! I just needed a..."template", if you will. You guys can add suggestions here, and I will add to my list of potential names. :smile: Regardless, I'll create a new thread once we settle on a final name.

We still have a few days to decide!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom