• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other (Alliance) Pug from Kronos killing both (horde) Arcanum raid & Kazzak 5/13/2015

Methos

Authorized
Great work people!
Always fun to make events on Ally side.
[video=youtube;ToV9RV4zQ_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToV9RV4zQ_A[/video]

Re: (Alliance) Pug from Kronos killing both (horde) Arcanum raid & Kazzak 5/13/

You should've included us ganking you for something like an hour beforehand :smile:

We were quite disappointed in the overall lack of interest on the horde side, so we just let you have it. Otherwise we still would be ganking you, you stubborn bastards lol
But grats to the kill anyways! I'm glad the loot turned out to be shit, so our decision to leave was right in the end :tongue:

Our tactic was to DIE 1-2 times to have vision over Kazzak pull haha
Tactic worked great ^^ too bad we had to w8 an 1hour or so in spirit form cuz horde never pulled haha

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;1RWVJJOuhvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RWVJJOuhvE[/video]
Haha best shit ever, after i rekt whole guild they try to rek us back at Azu!

To explain what has happened in REALITY.

We farmed you for 30-45 minutes constantly while you ran arround like headless chicken.
After we got bored we did what we came for and tried the boss.
All the while we KNEW that you would interfere and it was pretty much impossible to kill the boss.

After that I, as a part of the guild lead, called the raid as I didn't feel people from our guild should be forced to participate in this huge time waste. Other horde guilds where sitting idle in OG the whole time while 5 (4?!?!) different alliance guilds tried to put up a fight.

Grats to alliance to the awesome loot you had. Was pretty worthwhile to wait from 5PM to 9PM at 1 position for our raid to finish. If you got endless sparetime this seems reasonable and 5y back I might have stayed. Times change and I really don't bother with this anymore.

On a sidenote, Q wsg. And not just once vs pugs like yesterday.

Last edited:

Oh Strahl, it's always the same with you and your comments. But I've won the bet, I knew that you'll be the first thats give a comment. Thank you for that. :)

in love Bolti :whistling:

nice bg yesterday!

To explain what has happened in REALITY.

We farmed you for 30-45 minutes constantly while you ran arround like headless chicken.
After we got bored we did what we came for and tried the boss.
All the while we KNEW that you would interfere and it was pretty much impossible to kill the boss.

After that I, as a part of the guild lead, called the raid as I didn't feel people from our guild should be forced to participate in this huge time waste. Other horde guilds where sitting idle in OG the whole time while 5 (4?!?!) different alliance guilds tried to put up a fight.

Grats to alliance to the awesome loot you had. Was pretty worthwhile to wait from 5PM to 9PM at 1 position for our raid to finish. If you got endless sparetime this seems reasonable and 5y back I might have stayed. Times change and I really don't bother with this anymore.

On a sidenote, Q wsg. And not just once vs pugs like yesterday.

Lharts, your realities are always very interesting, in one part there is truth and in the next there is some jhuge exaggeration :D, but that's just the way it always goes i suppose ...

you guys ran over the alliance raid ONCE when we were there with ~25ppl alive at the spot. and then you killed the next ~15 ppl who came later. We decided that it makes no sense to rezz cause yeah ONLY THEN, you would have farmed us. So we just decided to stay at our corpses and wait for you to go for the boss. A couple of individuals may have rezzed for some shenanigans, but that was it.

we knew it would just be a waiting game and since you guys decided to give up earlier than we expected, the alliance was able to get the kill. that's true. had you stayed, there would have been no kazzak kill for anybody, that's the only true part.

But no, there were no MULTIPLE RAIDS, i've yeard you guys assumed that, and no it wasn't 4 or 5 guilds, it was in fact, exactly 3! with a total of ~ 42 ppl or so.

and nobody ever knows what will drop beforehand, in the aftermath it's easy to say it wasn't worth it, but it could have been different. Since you guys seem to be ok with how it went, the alliance liked how it went aswell.
So is it a win-win? seems to be if we can take you serious.

- - - Updated - - -

nice bg yesterday!

yep, the one where you just had half a premade, we won.

when you had your full pre-made, you won. btw, Burn is an awesome flag carrier, he knows all the tricks!

i have no problem admitting it when is some some awesome plays, so sad we don't get the same respect back.

- - - Updated - - -

i have no problem admitting it when i see some awesome plays, so sad we don't get the same respect back. is what i wanted to say :=)

editor didnt wanna work

Last edited:
Re: (Alliance) Pug from Kronos killing both (horde) Arcanum raid & Kazzak 5

we knew it would just be a waiting game
Thats exactly why we left. We all know you got a little bit more spare time at hand then the average player, Wiesel.
Most of us just play 3-4 nights a week and then only a few hours. Me included. Therefore I called the raid.
Actually I said "who ever wants to bother with this is free to stay, but the raid is over". Seem like people chose to do something productive with the limited game time instead of wasting it over some PvE epeen.

Are you really this mad that we stole all our ingame nicks at launch day or why is it that you try desperately to steer shit up?

Thats exactly why we left. We all know you got a little bit more spare time at hand then the average player, Wiesel.
Most of us just play 3-4 nights a week and then only a few hours. Me included. Therefore I called the raid.
Actually I said "who ever wants to bother with this is free to stay, but the raid is over". Seem like people chose to do something productive with the limited game time instead of wasting it over some PvE epeen.

Are you really this mad that we stole all our ingame nicks at launch day or why is it that you try desperately to steer shit up?

what kind of shit am i even steering up? what i said wasn't disrespectful or anything else.

anyway, taking many of our player's character names is indeed in awefully low move from your side. this move alone shows what you guys are about and what we are about.
Me personally, it didn't hurt pretty much at all, because i was thinking about changing my name to the english version anyway. and i did so already on that "other" server.
But yeah i was surprised when i logged in on launch day asap and my character name was alrdy taken, almost as if you guys were allowed to create characters before anybody else.

but ineed, some other players of ours were pretty sad and disgusted about it. the entire kronos community should be disgusted by such moves.

A couple of individuals may have rezzed for some shenanigans, but that was it.
Yeah, only got up once or twice for some pot shots along with the obligatory wiping ritual. Most everyone else were just biding their time and did something else while waiting for a signal.

anyway, taking many of our player's character names is indeed in awfully low move from your side. this move alone shows what you guys are about and what we are about.
Well Arcanum might not be able to get world boss kills but they sure got the names on lockdown eh?

i have no problem admitting it when is some some awesome plays, so sad we don't get the same respect back.

Shatter, Own and Fender are pro when it comes to carrying, and as a certain melee sham (you might've seen me once in a while in BGs ;) ) I can say those guys make me want to alt+F4 sometimes.

But honestly, all this rage just spoils it. So Methos, if you could post those videos without a dickhead comment and just behave like a normal person, there wouldn't be such a shitstorm on the forums over and over again.

Grabhammer, Cheer up u old bugger.

Top Bottom