• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance PVP guild Domination.

andjavi

Hey fellow kronos users, me and my pvp group (About 60 experienced pvp players) are planning to move into this server since we already played here some of us on Kronos2(2013) and tested how awesome it was quality-wise(tho it lacked population before).

To start with a little bit i will say that we come from every other Vanilla server(ED/ratbirth/Warsink) and we have always looked for hardcore PVP and pretty much dominated the BG scene. We have some big names with us (apart from myself) and we will dominate pvp since day 1 till the end of times so i beg you all to go horde and qeue massively and tryhard in order that we dont get bored while ranking. Thanks for your time.

In case any of you played before on Feenix crap servers i ll put a list of some of our people:

-Anlady ( all powered)
-Vujke
-Iolwtf
-Kauerles
-Toxonlol
-Zaubr
-Opilol
-Sponzy
-Andrewbossx
-Jiaku
-Indaco
-Qxz
-Badjoke
-Titanigor
-Oidd
-Avise/Daver
-Davidian
-Amitta
-Cloretol
-Regn
-Arrowdei
-Vahina
-IMFAKE
-Boomboomer
-Vathdar
-Kraunz(FAGOT)
-Pibie

Last edited:
Such insulance... such arrogance... MUST BE PUNISHED!

:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

Jeez, how much fun awaits us all.

Hey fellow kronos users, me and my pvp group (About 60 experienced pvp players) are planning to move into this server since we already played here some of us on Kronos2(2013) and tested how awesome it was quality-wise(tho it lacked population before).

To start with a little bit i will say that we come from every other Vanilla server(ED/ratbirth/Warsink) and we have always looked for hardcore PVP and pretty much dominated the BG scene. We have some big names with us (apart from myself) and we will dominate pvp since day 1 till the end of times so i beg you all to go horde and qeue massively and tryhard in order that we dont get bored while ranking. Thanks for your time.

In case any of you played before on Feenix crap servers i ll put a list of some of our people:

-Anlady ( all powered)
-Vujke
-Iolwtf
-Kauerles
-Toxonlol
-Zaubr
-Opilol
-Sponzy
-Andrewbossx
-Jiaku
-Indaco
-Qxz
-Badjoke
-Titanigor
-Oidd
-Avise/Daver
-Davidian
-Amitta
-Cloretol
-Regn
-Arrowdei
-Vahina

And you are all going alliance?

Some good players here indeed, most of them i saw on ED premades 24/7 :biggrin:
C-ya ingame and be carefull...

Never heard of any of them, especially Kraun, seems like a rat. :bandana:

Last edited:
Yes, please! I would like me some proper PvP group!
Played with some of you sexy beasts in the Feenix crap servers back in the time.

Never heard of any of them, especially Kraun, seems like a rat. :bandana:

Big, if I had time I'd level to 60 to PvP with you derps. But will pay Stormling $500 for 60 Hunter then I'll taunt Runk until he rolls Hunter

-kera

Only a few people you listed are actual good players, and at least half are autistic trash with a motor skills of a retarded snail.

i see few good names, and then complete trash hahaha. DW u wont freefarm with my crew on horde side. gl

O MY FKEN HEAD!!!!
SO MUCH PEW PEW PPL!!!
/wave to
Vujke
Kauerles
Opilol
Indaco
Badjoke
Titanigor
Oidd
Avise/Daver
Amitta
Vathdar
Distiller

privet privet
hello hello

btw gonna horde for get much fan PvP against urs good prem

some old memories of 4.5 month non-stop farm:
one.jpgtwo.jpgthree.jpgfour.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for a good group to PvP with, how are you handling applications?

Top Bottom