• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance side premade?

Xaine

Hello all,

When the servers come back up, I'm looking for a ranking pre-made that would like a very competent Rogue.

Will be raiding hard ASAP too, so I'll be geared quickly.

Just putting out some feelers, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Currently there is really only one alliance premade that is running on a consistent basis. If I'm not mistaken, everyone in our premade is rank 9+ and we have probably 12 or so people still "ranking" that number will decrease with in the next few weeks as people finish.

I don't think any of the new Nost people have started one up for people that are going to be 0-6 or so. Not sure, there may be a guild out there running one.

Never hurts to ask for a spot, but my biggest tip would be to make sure you know the "cap" each week if you notice you are grinding hard. A sure fire way to not get into the premade is to push their cap too hard.

What rank do you realistically, and I say realistically because most people answer much higher then they end up putting in time for, plan on going for?

There is 2 premades, one of them is good (war sole)

Gesendet von meinem LG-D620 mit Tapatalk

I haven't seen Vanguard's premade run consistently. I've been running with the War Soul premade now for several weeks.

Currently there is really only one alliance premade that is running on a consistent basis. If I'm not mistaken, everyone in our premade is rank 9+ and we have probably 12 or so people still "ranking" that number will decrease with in the next few weeks as people finish.

I don't think any of the new Nost people have started one up for people that are going to be 0-6 or so. Not sure, there may be a guild out there running one.

Never hurts to ask for a spot, but my biggest tip would be to make sure you know the "cap" each week if you notice you are grinding hard. A sure fire way to not get into the premade is to push their cap too hard.

What rank do you realistically, and I say realistically because most people answer much higher then they end up putting in time for, plan on going for?

Thanks for your reply mate.

Also worth mentioning I'm looking for one on K2, should have mentioned that earlier - I apologise.

In terms of the rank I'm aiming for, I'd be happy with 11. If all is going well at that point, I could push 12 or 13 - but I don't have any aspirations of 14. I ranked pretty hard on Nost at the very start, and that was a real slog due to the rather crazy competition at the start. I believe we were doing 90+ hours a week of premades with the guild NOPE.

About the cap, I really have no interest in trying to solo it - it just makes it harder for other people, and makes you unpopular generally. I'd rather get with a group of people and make it as efficient as possible for everyone.

im planning to rank right at the start too (gnom warrior/Kronos 2 )
also did r14 with warrior on feenix , got some good exp with warrior ,hit me up :)
hope we get a decent premade for alli side up :smile:

im planning to rank right at the start too (gnom warrior/Kronos 2 )
also did r14 with warrior on feenix , got some good exp with warrior ,hit me up :)
hope we get a decent premade for alli side up :smile:

We'll find you a nice pocket Paladin, get you a BRE and you can solo the other team while I drink a beer and watch from stealth. :p

I'm going to r10 as elf druid on k2, but still levelling casually with few friend

Top Bottom