• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Allow low pop BG queues!

Atthetta

Hello, I'm a North American player and often times, even during bonus BG weekends, there are no BGs available. I love to PVP, but really there is none to be had outside of EU time (which is morning 8:00am US). Most of US is at work while the Kronos II BGs are active.

To solve this problem, outside of rebalancing horde-alliance ratio and bringing in new players to the server, there is a solution.

Could we lessen the amount of players required to join and finish a BG? For example, allow 2v2 WSG games, and 5v5 AB games? This would allow people to do BGs in the off-hours. It's like nearly impossible for a new player to get exalted in AB or WSG, since they simply aren't active.

Granted most of the PVP gear is outdated by BWL and AQ40, but that's beside the point.

The point is that it's dismal for PVP interested players to PVP outside of EU active hours about (6am-noon US time).

I can see this being an easy way to exploit ab rep

Player wants to play the game, showcases problem with current system, comes up with a possible solution to improve the situation and your natural reaction: Immediately assume he wants to gain an unfair advantage.
This is why we can't have nice things.

"Abusing Rep"

That's impossible when literally no BGs pop for weeks at a time, and sparsely pop even during bonus weekend.

Server merge should help.

I am a K1 NA player who likes to PvP so I feel your pain.

Elysium seems to be imploding so we will probably get some new layers from there as well.

Would like to have seen AB (3flag) version 5v5! ... or not.
Vanilla PVP is supose to be retaded grindness, even for the AB tabard!

Would like to have seen AB (3flag) version 5v5! ... or not.
Vanilla PVP is supose to be retaded grindness, even for the AB tabard!
It is retarded. You could probably hit rank 14 before exalted rep with AB on K2.

Top Bottom