• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

alt f4 OUT OF COMBAT = still dead on login?

Vanillacoke

Authorized
yo what the fuck is this shit

I alt f4 when I'm flagged out of combat in a CITY, and still login dead?

I THINK it's because your character still remains in the game for a while after you alt-F4 and enemies can kill it.. I think ppl have been 2nd-clienting themselves exactly because of that reason, with alt-F4 character remains in a game for a while idling in a spot, but with 2nd-client he disappear instantly and can't be killed... But not sure, never really tried any of those.. At least when I'm on 2 character and alt-F4 on one, I can still see him in front of me and still online on another character for another 30 seconds or so

Last edited:
well your guy remains in the game when you logout. justice is served when you are punished for failing and are killed to death by infamous wow veterans online on the internet

I THINK it's because your character still remains in the game for a while after you alt-F4 and enemies can kill it.. I think ppl have been 2nd-clienting themselves exactly because of that reason, with alt-F4 character remains in a game for a while idling in a spot, but with 2nd-client he disappear instantly and can't be killed... But not sure, never really tried any of those.. At least when I'm on 2 character and alt-F4 on one, I can still see him in front of me and still online on another character for another 30 seconds or so

Sounds right

I mean it's completely reasonable that you shouldn't be able to alt f4 in combat but OUT of combat in a city? Come on...

Top Bottom