• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Amazing! :)

fuzzout

Hello,
You know, I've been a WoW player for a long time... and I mean... at least 8 years. Maybe 9... My first WoW experience was a private server, but even that filled me with wonder; as I logged into my first night elf warrior... the place blew my mind.
Fast forward a few years and I was bored of the game... I knew all places, knew all my loot for level 70, I was the god of PVP and everything was fantastic...

Fast forward a few more years - I joined Retail for the end of WotLK and managed to get into a raiding guild as a raid leader for ICC10(hc) raids...

Fast forward a bit more, end of Cataclysm; on my druid I was a beast healer and was up there among the best.

And now WoD... The expansion that makes me yawn on login (with 80% consistency)... But back to the old reality...

A week after playing as that night elf warrior; all of the wonder wore off... and I was left with the husk of a game... which just somehow missed that spot within me... one that filled me with curiosity and excitement.

Lets go back 20 hours... I realize that I've been seeding Kronos torrent for 6GB worth of data... I guess that's a good thing; I remove the seed and I finally start up the game... The login screen; oh the login screen...
I log in, I get my mage set up... and as I start killing wolves and realize that I'll need more silver for my skills... for the first time in years - I began grinding... I want those pelts and fangs...
Suddenly I felt that feeling again... that feeling of wonder... about what awaits me in the endgame... How to get there... what to do now... I find myself thinking in a different way to how I would normally think on WoW...

And that... that is why I think this server is amazing... not to mention - last night while running around westfall trying to find ways to level up; I ran into a dude who wanted to party up... 1 hour later we had a full 5 man group just wandering around murdering things! Those things were like 5 levels above us, but we didn't care! we had numbers!... That never happened to me on retail, in all years of playing... And that is why... This is an amazing server; and I shall be staying here for a long time.

Thank you everyone, but especially thank you - developers... this is a genuinely incredible server.

P.S. I have no idea whether this is the right section or anything... so feel free to nudge me around or slap me around the wrist for being naughty.

haha , welcome on kronos!
Tell your friends to come - and dont forget to join the world-chat to find groups for dungeons / quests or sell some cool stuff!
(type "/join world" ingame)
Feel free to tell the guys in your level , a lot of ppl dont know that channel, but it reduces the effort a lot!

Good luck and have fun

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you in-game

As Brutus said, join world chat! Don't be afraid to ask questions or whisper people for help! Most of us wont bite :p.

Enjoy your travels!

Top Bottom