• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Ambush Leveling Question

Tras

Hey everyone,

Is ambush a viable leveling spec? I understand that it isn't as fast as combat, but I cant see it being that much slower. Getting your mob to half health in one shot, using gouge, then backstab and mob is dead.
Secondly, is there a noticeable difference in combat vs. sub when it comes to Wpvp with similar lvl people around. (Will be starting on K3 so the likelihood of 60s ganking is nonexistent for a little bit)

Thank you guys for your opinions. (No need to say play what you enjoy because I will :p)

Tras
(Darrowmere)

That's what my thought was, there is just a lot of strong opinions about combat = only leveling spec :p

You can level as daggers sure, if you want to spec into sub for improves crit on ambush that's fine. The reason why combat is superior for leveling is because you basically don't use stealth, so you're moving from mob to mob significantly faster.

If you don't mind slower leveling, then there is nothing wrong with daggers.

Get a friend to level with you if you want to stab mobs, great fun this way.

Top Bottom