• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

American Community Numbers?

Just a heads up to the American folks. Check out Sovereignty on the guild forums here and see if its something any of you would be interested in. If so, post what race and class you are planning on playing and then hit me up with a PM!

Swans out.

I am fully aware of that. Just check the player buffs on any of the speedrun videos and you will see what I mean. Besides:
http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic/7207-aq40-clear-time/

These guys had been farming BWL for a long time, too, and they had access to better gear. "Under two hours" was the best result I could find.

I play on ED server right now and we clear BWL in around 2 hours every week with I think like 1:45 was our fastest time... no stacking buffs, no short cuts, no bug exploits .. and we are mostly in T2 some still have some T1 and BIS preraid and ZG gear...

but anyway on topic Im from east coast usa and I'm sure I will give this server a try..

American player here, east coast. Play style falls somewhere between casual and hardcore, but I do plan on getting to 60 and doing some end game stuff. I'm not 100% sure what my availability for raiding and all will be until early next year (though I imagine the server will still just be going into full swing by that point). Looking forward to launch!

I am fully aware of that. Just check the player buffs on any of the speedrun videos and you will see what I mean. Besides:
http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic/7207-aq40-clear-time/

These guys had been farming BWL for a long time, too, and they had access to better gear. "Under two hours" was the best result I could find.

holy crap.. i only *really* did heavy endgame on warsong, feenix, and these clear times boggle my mind. i suppose in effect the difficulty (mob density, damage, scripting???) was halved for warsong? either way, we're in for one hell of a ride. still, i welcome it with open arms. c'mere kronos :cool2:

Not trying to be an ass, but on ED we constantly made fun of warsong guilds. some warsong guilds started using dialatzu's realmplayers addon when he released it. And its insane at how big a difference their was between ED guilds (Team plague/Ridin dirty - dreamstate was shit and always will be) and warsong guilds.

You have to understand, when BWL was released on ED, warsong had access to most off AQ40/naxx, considerably outgear us, and had at least a year of time to farm out epics in dungeons we didnt have access too,

I had also heard from other players (whom played on warsong) that mob health on warsong was lower than ED (much lower than vanilla). For instance ragnaros having half the health on warsong as he did on ED. (which is less than vanilla hp)

Isn't the american market for private servers huge? Since all private servers are based in europe to avoid shutdown by blizzard.
Luckily they get decent ping here.

Wouldn't it be somehow bad if all americans ended up on the same faction?
Well the other faction would have no Freedom, but aside from that... nope.

Isn't the american market for private servers huge? Since all private servers are based in europe to avoid shutdown by blizzard.
Luckily they get decent ping here.
I've played WoW on American servers before and I performed just fine.

I never understood people whinging over 100ms difference of ping. Maybe I'm just accustomed to needing to account for that, I'unno.

On feenix servers i maintained a constant ping of 220MS, for PvE thats fine. PvP... its playable.. but not amazing. Since vanilla doesnt have arenas, it really doesn't matter. And i'm west coast, so anyone in the states should have a equal or slightly better latency.

Top Bottom