• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

American New player looking for a Horde guild

Kindbluemagi

Hello all,

I'm a player from retail WoW. I played up to Cata and have not touched WoW since. I got interested in a vanilla server since I never had the chance to play vanilla and I'm looking for a horde guild to join. I'll be starter my first character tonight hopefully if all downloads and installs go well. I plan to roll a warlock (haven't decided race yet). Any suggestions for guilds?

Thanks,

Kindbluemagi

Hello!

A group of very bro-loving Undead (and one random Cow) had some fun in /General in Silverpine last night and we made a guild for like-minded individuals, namely, nice/fun/respectful peeps who are currently leveling. Unsure what long term plans are but for now, if you're looking for something like this, feel free to message me tonight and I can invite you.

Thanks.

I ended up rolling a Tauren Shaman so I will message you next time I get on. I look forward to some fun times!

Top Bottom