• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

An old veteran needs your help my friends!

adriano20

I haven't been playing wow for MANY years.
My friend told me about this project and I am HYPED!
So I have downloaded the client and has been playing abit on a instant 60 server just to get the feels and addons worked out for the launchday of this upcomming server.

Therefor I ask you, my beloved siblings to aid me finding some addons;

A simple cast bar (Where I can see the enemies cast spells, when I have them on target)

A addon so I can see how much health my fellow companions and other enemies health + mana that works along with STANDARD wow frames. (I tried xpearl, didn't like) I really really want to keep the standard frames.

A CC watcher, for example if I cast a kidney shot, there will appear a countdown for when it will go away.

Something so I can see ALL buffs on a target (it only shows 5-6 without) even thou they have 10+ buffs.
+
So I can see how long that buff lasts, if I cast a stamina buff, a regrowth or whatever.

Also, i'd rly love a CD watcher, if there is such thing; So I can keep track of my enemies fear cooldown etc.

A simple focus frame(just like the standard ones) I knew about this in TBC, you could target one and write /focus and there you had it; an extra frame which would not go away unless they ran a such long distance so I could not see them nomore.

Item comparing; I remember something when you held you're mouse above a item(let's say a quest reward?) I could see the differences with the stats of that item and the one I was wearing.

A really nice and helpfull Quest Helper.

Instead of the standard scrolling combat text i'd like one that is ALLMOST the same as the standard, just that it provides additional features

Something that shows a number upon my own spells in my action bars that shows the exact cooldown time.

If you can help me with the exact name and version of these addons I will be truly gratefull!!!!!

- An old old old HYPED veteran highend vanilla player.

A simple cast bar (Where I can see the enemies cast spells, when I have them on target)
Natur EnemyCastBar

A addon so I can see how much health my fellow companions and other enemies health + mana that works along with STANDARD wow frames. (I tried xpearl, didn't like) I really really want to keep the standard frames.
MobInfo2

Something that shows a number upon my own spells in my action bars that shows the exact cooldown time.
OmniCC

for the rest of the Addons you asked, i'm sure someone will help you out.

Here you can choose between a HUGE number of addons. I believe they are all working for 1.12.1

"!" through O
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAxutR4jmqfVFA4cGNkRG5ZdDQ&usp=sharing

P through Z
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAxutR4jmqfQ2QxZV9Qc0RnR28&usp=sharing

Credits to whoever made this.

Last edited:
Natur EnemyCastBar

MobInfo2

OmniCC

for the rest of the Addons you asked, i'm sure someone will help you out.

Here you can choose between a HUGE number of addons. I believe they are all working for 1.12.1

"!" through O
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAxutR4jmqfVFA4cGNkRG5ZdDQ&usp=sharing

P through Z
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAxutR4jmqfQ2QxZV9Qc0RnR28&usp=sharing

Credits to whoever made this.

You, my friend has just earned a personal WF-Healer bot for the upcomming Kronos beta - whereof I am sure you will be swinging around with Might of Menethil. (As mentioned, I recently downloaded wow and tested the 60s server, just for lulz) and I have seen you around. :)
Thank you!

One last question; Would you mind uploading a screenshot / video, where you are targeting or have an alliance on target. I'm pretty sure my addon is bugged.

It seemed like I had another addon blocking mobinfo2, it was named mobhealth. So I just disabled it and it works as it should now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A CC watcher, for example if I cast a kidney shot, there will appear a countdown for when it will go away.
I am using Chronometer, there're others.

A simple focus frame(just like the standard ones) I knew about this in TBC, you could target one and write /focus and there you had it; an extra frame which would not go away unless they ran a such long distance so I could not see them nomore.
Focus frame doesn't exist in vanilla.

Instead of the standard scrolling combat text i'd like one that is ALLMOST the same as the standard, just that it provides additional features
MikScrollingBattleText

For your interface layout, they save and can be used just by logging into other severs, but only save by faction.

Get your layout setup on both if you ever think of rolling both.

You, my friend has just earned a personal WF-Healer bot for the upcomming Kronos beta - whereof I am sure you will be swinging around with Might of Menethil. (As mentioned, I recently downloaded wow and tested the 60s server, just for lulz) and I have seen you around. :)
Thank you!
Yum, Windfury and heals. You're welcome. See you in game!

Top Bottom