• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

any americans here?

Yeah - the faction doesn't really matter to me. What's the guild? The link doesn't work.

I'm looking for a group that will be there from launch.
Starcontrol#5946 message this guy on discord for an evaluation and and an application process

California here, I am new to Private WoW servers, but I am excited to be apart of a fresh server launch.
Messed around on Kronos a little, and was very satisfied with the Vanilla experience that I got, looking forward to seeing you all out in Azeroth on Kronos III.

BTW: I am interested in raiding on Horde!

Last edited:
Just joined K3 from Missoula, MT (Mountain Time)

Casual play style - Looking for a leveling guild and/or peeps who like to group up.
Discord Shadowraith#6716)

And, yes, I have a very bad case of altoholicism.
1) Main: Holywraith (Alliance Priest)
2) Alt: Shadowraith (Alliance Lock)
3) Alt: Icywraith (Alliance Frost mage)
4) Alt: Demonwraith (Alliance Hunter)
5) Alt: Spirtwraith (Alliance Druid)

Cheers,

Last edited:
Georgia here. By the way, anyone know the best server to choose to get the best connection? East, West, or North?
Tried 'em all and from here in Missoula over Charter Spectrum cable I am able to get 188 ms pretty consistently using the WEST realmlist

Top Bottom