• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question Any hints at a K3 release time?

Mehsiah

Hey all!

I'm excited to get on K3 and start leveling up. I've been fulling around on K1 a bit just to get ready.

Has there been any hints on when K3 will open up on March 31st? (I haven't seen any recent updates..)

Like most of us who played Vanilla, we are a lot older with jobs, responsibilities etc. I don't plan on getting to 60 first but I do work in sales so March 31st is sadly a day I cannot skip haha. Looking forward to leveling with you all on the hunt for 60!

Since the project is based in EU time, my guess is in the evening - late night < seems more likely, because there will be connectivity/stability issues.

Spending some time with watching reddit and competing p-server's forums during the last days, it seems safe to say that several thousand players will join the K3 release for first impressions and testings, while not necessarily aiming to make it their new home.
This seems to be a somewhat special case, because the community might just be too big for one server. Something similar happened with the Kronos I-II split, which didn't work too well in the long run? - i didn't really pay much attention afterwards.

Time will tell...
Anyway, i wouldn't get my hopes to high to play on release day (perhaps late into the night if at all), it never worked for me in the past.

I sorta long for a day when servers would have caps of 2 or 3K like the game was designed for :p
I get the dream of mmo with high population for pvp and pve alike but imo wow (classic) is designed in such a way that high pop is bad but the game works great on the right pop balance range (more fair, more fun, more complex), so basically between 1K and 3K depending on time of day stuff with balanced influx of new characters leveling etc
anyway i am pretty excited for K3

Last edited:
Hey all!

I'm excited to get on K3 and start leveling up. I've been fulling around on K1 a bit just to get ready.

Has there been any hints on when K3 will open up on March 31st? (I haven't seen any recent updates..)

Like most of us who played Vanilla, we are a lot older with jobs, responsibilities etc. I don't plan on getting to 60 first but I do work in sales so March 31st is sadly a day I cannot skip haha. Looking forward to leveling with you all on the hunt for 60!
devs said they will release more info soon but just to speculate for fun..

I imagine most players are split across about 8-10 hrs from west coast us to eastern europe. server is in Czech, I think. I imagine most staff prob falls in the same timeframes. I dont know if they will release to capture both time zones in a peak type fashion which is about 2pm GMT or 7am west coast, 10am east coast and 3pm in czech.

another route is capture one peak to minimize over crowding and focus on EU peak which puts US very early morning. personally I think this is ideal even as a US that might not see launch because of it.

in the end they will likely pick the time that best fits the devs schedule to help secure a smooth launch and that could be anytime on March 31st.

Top Bottom